Here's how to film on a smartphone (hint: turn it horizontally!)
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 02:39 posted on
You might be wondering - is it really so hard to film on a smartphone that you’d need a separate guide? Hit the camera button and start recording…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Y-y-you mean w-we don't f-film v-vertically? ... MIND = BLOWN
Also: Funny videos! :)
8. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
lol. I thought this was corrected in the iphone 5
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I agree with point your trying to make in the article, but the article itself is badly worded (almost as if your shouting it at us). There's no need for it.
3. Bfrenz (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Seriously? Most people shoot videos naturally Ashok the time. Thus article for kids
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't know why, but I have noticed that it is mostly iPhone users problem.
9. Damo579 (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 May 2013)
So true It's like they have never used a smartphone before.
6. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)