Here's how to delete your Google Web search History
1. kanagadeepan (Posts: 634; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
My Web-History is already OFF... Am I safe fully or what wrt my earlier searches???
2. Victor.H (Posts: 406; Member since: 27 May 2011)
You should be safe to the extent that Google won't keep your records indefinitely as I mentioned in the article.
3. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
idk if its the fact that i was in the marines were privacy is a negative or what but why do you people care so much if goole knows you like to watch big asian tits or watch booty videos on youtube
4. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Well, military and civilian life are a little different. But I still lol'ed at your comment.
6. Scott_H (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Technically they don't even know YOU did it, they just have anonymous cookie that says "send ads that would appeal to asian tit-viewers" so you'll see say more adds from Trojan.
Seriously, if people want to get upset go complain about Target, or any other retailer that keeps your address, name, phone number, and purchasing record for data-mining - that's actual personal information that is tracked.
5. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
7. Scott_H (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
There's a lot positive for consumers - your custom spell-check dictionary becomes available on all Google products, contacts you add on one product will be available to you elsewhere, your auto-fill options will propagate to other products, etc.
But if you are uncomfortable then Victor's article shows you how to opt out of much of it.
9. GeckoHA559 (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
All in the name of making money. The big two that is Apple and Google just want to make money. They innovate to make money first then its to benefit consumers, they didn't used to be like that before. Thats why I always look forward to emerging small companies in the Industry in hope they dont come to a point where its all about money.