Here's how manufacturers anodize aluminum and titanium
1. biophone posted on 31 May 2012, 02:52 4
Guy in the video explained this very clearly and was easy to follow.. Two thumbs up. Very cool process and useful too!!!
3. Thomas5.3 posted on 31 May 2012, 04:51 1
I prefer some kind of soft plastic. Aluminium is to stiff and can not absorb enough energy when dropped, this causes to much stress on the screen, results in higher chances of breaking it.
4. blinkdagger posted on 31 May 2012, 06:12 0
Which is the actual spelling and pronunciation? Alu-mi-num or Alu-mi-ni-um?
7. -box- posted on 31 May 2012, 09:07 0
Say it like it's spelled. Only the Britons add an extra syllable.
5. charudutt posted on 31 May 2012, 08:10 1
even nokia N8 got a aluminium body!!!! which is anodised and looks amazing!!!! sooooo strong!!!
8. Kimyuna (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 12:35 1
Yes, Samsung Wave series using aluminium anodize, not plastic or polycarbonate.