Here's how Google looks seen through 14 different Android browsers
1. oddmanout (Posts: 440; Member since: 22 May 2009)
Boat browser does wonders but I prefer using the stock browser for w/e phone I'm using. Chrome is butter smooth too but I found glitches here and there.
2. CommentBoxEnforcer (Posts: 99; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Looks and performace...stock/chrome
3. mrandrewshah (Posts: 14; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
Not surprising, (to me at least) but Google looks best on the default Android browser.
5. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Yeah, nothing beats the stock browser. Anything beats Firefox.- pages don't load right, its slow, its jerky, its unresponisve
Firefox for Android is really bad.
But i do love it for my PC!
13. Mozarrt (Posts: 297; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Firefox works smooth on the Xperia S, Your hardware might be to weak.
16. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Droid Razr Maxx being too weak, I don't think so.
I love Firefox, so I'm not hating on it either.
6. Mr.Best (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Angel actually looks pretty good with the ICS themed tabbed browsing.
7. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Opera mini looks bad compared with others. Even though it is faster than the one i use, dolphin mini, it loads some websites as a desktop page and others sites completely different than it should be.
8. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Skyfire boat browser dolphinis good,
but opening tabs take's use's to much
ram.... opera mini is faster dosn't take
much ram and data.....
9. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
UC looks nice, but I would prefer Opera Mobile over any other browsers.
10. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Senseless article.... What was the use to write this article?
14. Stuntman (Posts: 813; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I'm not sure exactly what the point of this article is either. Looks more like a comparison of different browsers than anything else. You could have use any other web site instead of Google.
11. Hildy (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
For looks, I prefer Firefox or Opera because they have the links I use. 99% of the time I know where I am and I know what POI are around me. I'm much more concerned with being able to Sign-in, access Classic vs. Mobile, get to Settings, etc.
12. Jyakotu (Posts: 824; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I switched between Dolphin HD/Mini and Opera Mobile/Mini many times. Opera Mobile/Mini is just so much faster and saves you data.
15. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
dont know about chrome for android but chrome for my laptop is without a doubt faster than any other browser for my pc anyway