Here's how Google looks seen through 14 different Android browsers
1. oddmanout posted on 03 Apr 2012, 03:44 1 0
Boat browser does wonders but I prefer using the stock browser for w/e phone I'm using. Chrome is butter smooth too but I found glitches here and there.
3. mrandrewshah posted on 03 Apr 2012, 04:38 0 0
Not surprising, (to me at least) but Google looks best on the default Android browser.
5. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 03 Apr 2012, 06:37 3 0
Yeah, nothing beats the stock browser. Anything beats Firefox.- pages don't load right, its slow, its jerky, its unresponisve
Firefox for Android is really bad.
But i do love it for my PC!
13. Mozarrt posted on 03 Apr 2012, 13:33 0 0
Firefox works smooth on the Xperia S, Your hardware might be to weak.
16. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 03 Apr 2012, 15:06 1 0
Droid Razr Maxx being too weak, I don't think so.
I love Firefox, so I'm not hating on it either.
6. Mr.Best posted on 03 Apr 2012, 06:43 1 0
Angel actually looks pretty good with the ICS themed tabbed browsing.
7. joaolx posted on 03 Apr 2012, 07:11 0 0
Opera mini looks bad compared with others. Even though it is faster than the one i use, dolphin mini, it loads some websites as a desktop page and others sites completely different than it should be.
8. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 03 Apr 2012, 08:23 0 0
Skyfire boat browser dolphinis good,
but opening tabs take's use's to much
ram.... opera mini is faster dosn't take
much ram and data.....
9. Giggity posted on 03 Apr 2012, 08:39 0 0
UC looks nice, but I would prefer Opera Mobile over any other browsers.
10. karanstyle posted on 03 Apr 2012, 11:18 2 0
Senseless article.... What was the use to write this article?
14. Stuntman posted on 03 Apr 2012, 13:46 1 0
I'm not sure exactly what the point of this article is either. Looks more like a comparison of different browsers than anything else. You could have use any other web site instead of Google.
11. Hildy posted on 03 Apr 2012, 11:32 0 0
For looks, I prefer Firefox or Opera because they have the links I use. 99% of the time I know where I am and I know what POI are around me. I'm much more concerned with being able to Sign-in, access Classic vs. Mobile, get to Settings, etc.
12. Jyakotu posted on 03 Apr 2012, 12:07 0 0
I switched between Dolphin HD/Mini and Opera Mobile/Mini many times. Opera Mobile/Mini is just so much faster and saves you data.
15. alpinejason posted on 03 Apr 2012, 14:58 0 1
dont know about chrome for android but chrome for my laptop is without a doubt faster than any other browser for my pc anyway