Here's how Apple announced the iPhone throughout the years
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:20
Believe it or not, more than five years ago, Steve Jobs went on stage to announce the first iPhone. It was a unique moment. Jobs spoke about three devices…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:24 14 3
What is Tim Cook wearing today? There should be an article guessing his attire , how many steps he would be walking during entire presentation etc etc .... :)
7. ajac09 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:35 13 1
When he shows the new iphone he will pull it out his butt and it will most likely be on vibrate.
9. applesauce posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:37 5 3
I personally don't care much about the phone, presentation, or whatever junk they'll try to foist upon potential buyers.
I am really really hoping a horde of lawyers from Samsung and HTC (and anyone else, really, the more the merrier) storm the building and stage with reams of cease and desist orders and lawsuits for patent infringement and false advertisement and anything else that can be brought against them.
That would be delightful.
10. -box- posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:40 2 1
That'd be one way to bring attention to apple's blatant abuses. It'd probably make the "news of the year" clips easily
11. applesauce posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:42 3 1
Also good: the audience starts a chant or call out the flaws or failures of the new device.
Or they throw their shoes at the presenter.
I can pleasantly imagine a chorus of "apple $ucks" interrupting the presentations.
2. Nookie4u posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:26 0 0
We'll see we'll see... too bad, by 4 hours from now, I'll be sleeping ):
4. good2great posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:31 11 1
heads up android fans of phonearena...
THERE WILL BE TONS OF APPLE ARTICLES TODAY...
i'm bracing myself for the "Dead Horse Beating" of comments about how
the new iPhone is...
yet this site is the BEST place in my opinion to get news about phones/tablets and communicate with other users...
12. PAPINYC (limited) 2 days ago posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:44 4 0
iCouldn't agree more: "BEST place" (even though, they can be just a wittle biAsed at times).
6. PAPINYC (limited) 2 days ago posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:33 0 0
Any excuse to bring back the iDead. Btw, I would like to see an article on the necessary steps Apple must take to take down (albeit temporarily) the Apple Store at the lazt minute before an announcement especially when they've had more than a year to plan for the announcement???
13. No_Nonsense posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:46 0 0
While I am not particularly excited for the iPhone 5, I do love the way these guys present their devices. Their presentations do warrant a watch.
14. kshell1 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:51 0 0
The presentations are nice and the phones are to, that doesn't mean i have to prefer idevices over android
15. Kostas_13 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 08:57 0 3
If I were Apple, I would have prepared a Keynote with the presenter being a digital hologram of Steve Jobs presenting the iPhone 5...
17. alan_1230 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 10:15 0 0
after watching all these videos i would be disappointed jumping from a iPhone to a iPhone 3G and iPhone 3gs lollll