Here's exactly how much bigger the Samsung Galaxy Mega is compared to the Note II, S4 and other popular smartphones
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 08:53 posted on
Samsung today announced its new Galaxy Mega smartphones, and boy are they enormous! With screen sizes of 6.3 and 5.8 inches, these devices easily make the Galaxy Note II seem like a small device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
94. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Sales on phones don't lie. People like big phones, apple will follow suit on the 5s or the iphone 6 but only 1 step at a time while each year android takes 10 steps.
30. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
And I thought I had seen everything already............
32. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Ok now Sammy is just going over the Line & Crazy like the Chinese companies....How on earth is someone gonna use such a device as a cellphone ??? it should be a Tablet ..
I think the Cellphone Display should stay at 4 - 5.3 Inch ....This is the One hand useable size....
95. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 442; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'd sport a 5.5 inch display but any bigger would be too much screen for my comfort level.
58. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Getting Bigger Will be A Joke.......!!! just think about it when u talking with someone how your head and phone will looks like.....look LOL
.php?fbid=534875493235490&set= a.177389378984105.44633.120674 037988973&type=1&theater
61. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
62. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Its not like our Hands or Fingers are getting any bigger either !!!...
83. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
i don't want to live on this planet anymore. LOL
96. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
They just have the eyephone in Futurama.
4. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Galaxy note 2 doesn't look like a phablet anymore...LOL
104. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1718; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I know! It looks normal size in comparison haha!
7. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
you must have put a Galaxy note 8 as well.
54. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Asus FonePad 7.0 then galaxy tab 7.7, ipad mini and note 8
9. AndiAllDay (Posts: 14; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
the Mega "5.8" & 6.3" are huge for nothing; Note II has a better processor; the megas are dual core; Note II is Quad CORE and battery is 3100, so bigger sometimes is not better...I prefer the NOTE II
57. KingOmar (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Nop, The dual core on the galaxy's mega are exynos 5250 wich is dual A15 wich is more powerful
Where's the galaxy note 2 processor is based on A9 architecture
77. jove39 (Posts: 1875; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Right...Exynos 5250 has 2xA15 cores and Mali-604@533mhz...its really fast for 720p screen!
98. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Well of course...because it's a tablet, not a phone!
10. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Look at the Mega 5.8' screen, next to the Note 2.
It could fit in the chassis, reducing the bezel to minimum.
In other words, the Note 3 :)
97. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
IMO the note 2 is the max size for being a usable cellphone, anything bigger should be a small tablet.