Here's an app that will really maximize your smartphone battery life
3. Synack posted on 15 Jun 2012, 09:29 2 0
Always thought these were stupid but since Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, and Wolowitz are working on it then I'll try it.
8. Jodabro posted on 15 Jun 2012, 11:39 2 0
Now the the phone will sound a notification..."knock, knock, knock" Battery! "knock, knock, knock" Battery!
10. paladinkar posted on 15 Jun 2012, 13:02 1 0
If you look at all the negative reviews, it is because in the description the app clearly says "within a week Carat will start recommending actions" but people wanted it immediately to update and didn't read that part..hence the 1 star reviews.
13. remixfa posted on 16 Jun 2012, 04:54 0 0
yup.. people are idiots.
i installed it. waitin my week to see what it says. sooooo long.. want to get info now!
15. dragonscourgex posted on 16 Jun 2012, 15:00 0 0
Ya, I wouldn't go off the reviews, just yet. The first day i had it, yesterday, it just would sit there with a spinning wheel. But, now, each time I open it it sends the sample quick and they number of sample i send keeps going up. So, I will just wait the week to see what it has to tell me....I have waited 6+ month for my ICS update on my Razr...waiting a week for this app is child's play!! Haha.
5. jaytai0106 posted on 15 Jun 2012, 11:18 0 0
wonder if it will help improving One X's battery life since it is set to kill almost all the apps shortly you exit out
9. DigitalBoy05 posted on 15 Jun 2012, 12:15 1 0
good find PA considering it only has 100+ downloads from the Play Store
11. downphoenix posted on 15 Jun 2012, 13:36 0 0
Love how in the picture that restarting Evernote improved battery life by 4 days! Come on, is the app's performance really THAT BAD?
14. isprobi posted on 16 Jun 2012, 13:39 0 0
I'll give it a try for a week and see what it finds. It talks about hogs (apps that use lots of battery) and bugs (apps that use lots of battery on your phone but not others). So I would like to know if I have any bugs.