Here's an app that will really maximize your smartphone battery life
3. Synack (Posts: 674; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Always thought these were stupid but since Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, and Wolowitz are working on it then I'll try it.
8. Jodabro (Posts: 35; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Now the the phone will sound a notification..."knock, knock, knock" Battery! "knock, knock, knock" Battery!
10. paladinkar (unregistered)
If you look at all the negative reviews, it is because in the description the app clearly says "within a week Carat will start recommending actions" but people wanted it immediately to update and didn't read that part..hence the 1 star reviews.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yup.. people are idiots.
i installed it. waitin my week to see what it says. sooooo long.. want to get info now!
15. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Ya, I wouldn't go off the reviews, just yet. The first day i had it, yesterday, it just would sit there with a spinning wheel. But, now, each time I open it it sends the sample quick and they number of sample i send keeps going up. So, I will just wait the week to see what it has to tell me....I have waited 6+ month for my ICS update on my Razr...waiting a week for this app is child's play!! Haha.
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1873; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
wonder if it will help improving One X's battery life since it is set to kill almost all the apps shortly you exit out
9. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 209; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
good find PA considering it only has 100+ downloads from the Play Store
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2975; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Love how in the picture that restarting Evernote improved battery life by 4 days! Come on, is the app's performance really THAT BAD?
14. isprobi (Posts: 499; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I'll give it a try for a week and see what it finds. It talks about hogs (apps that use lots of battery) and bugs (apps that use lots of battery on your phone but not others). So I would like to know if I have any bugs.