Here's a demo of lockscreen apps on Windows Phone 8.1
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 01:58 posted on
We've known that lockscreen apps are coming to Windows Phone with the latest 8.1 Cyan update for a while now, but it's fair to say that we never actually got to see enough of them. Thankfully, Windows Phone division chief, Joe Belfiore, took to Twitter last week, announcing that after the feature is a week away from release...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2700; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But many 520, 630/635, etc. owners with 512 RAM will be left out with this feature. They need to bring it for all those huge low / mid range device owners with 512 MB RAM. I thought WP OS is optimized and it can run almost anything with 512 MB RAM but this is sad. Not fair. Disappointed.
12. tigermcm (Posts: 731; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
this was demoed on a 630 which shows releasing it on 512mb will have lag just like you can see in the video.
14. Nokia99 (Posts: 21; Member since: 17 Jul 2014)
You surely know a lot about Nokia phones -_- that's a Lumia 930 not a 630 .it has 2gb of RAM
16. tigermcm (Posts: 731; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
sorry sir i wasnt paying much attn to what phone it actually was just the feature. do you feel better? feel like the big guy in the room?
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 3012; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
When more advance feature are added, more ram will be needed. This is a computing requirement much like the law of physic.
3. tigermcm (Posts: 731; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
of course most wont understand or refuse to understand that and say this is why wp sucks......
5. mousesports (Posts: 255; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
troll detected ! We dont need your flame comment , go there where android have news and cry because your system block every day :D
9. tigermcm (Posts: 731; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
I cant troll if i only use wp........you might want to reread my comment
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 3012; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
That's why when people sell you phone with less than 2GB Ram, RUN!!!
18. pulkit1 (Posts: 310; Member since: 03 Jul 2014)
But if microsoft knew about this they should have added 1 gb ram in new phones like 630 .
4. moinkhan321 (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
But i dont just bcoz of i have lumia 525 it has 1gb ram,im so excited for an update
6. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2048; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Love this feature. Can't wait for it to hit my L1520. The last stripe one looks sexy! Great job MS!
11. ihavenoname (Posts: 1455; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
This time I have to agree with you. Nice feature.
13. zacsaturday (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 May 2014)
(BTW even though you say you are self sufficient and Says NO to Google, you seem to use a lot of their products, for example, YouTube)
17. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
All three are awesome especially the clock and stripe.