Here's a cheaper Jelly Bean-powered alternative to the Nexus 7
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2012, 03:04 posted on
If you're on the lookout for an affordable 7" Android tablet, one of the options that you're probably considering is the Nexus 7. Sure, the Google-powered, Asus-made tablet is pretty nice, with great specs, alluring $200 price tag and all, but you know what? If you don't really care about quad-cores and such geeky stuff, you can actually buy a decent 7" tablet at an even lower price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
really nice considering the price point!
2. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Cuba hmm. I dont see the US government letting it past their border.
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2572; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Cuba? Are you serious? Where did you get that from?
3. Seymur (unregistered)
looks like Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
6. Evil.Bunny (Posts: 41; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Ha Ha...i was about to say the same thing.
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
lol NO!!! not another chinese device!
13. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
it looks low quality...im not trying to put down anyone but i dislikes unbranded Chinese products..im sorry...but i really like this tablet...but the brand and manufacturer hinders me
11. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Source link is listed above as "Ownta". Just click it.
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
this is something I don't get, A cheap Chinese tablet running JB out of the box and here in the States there are tablets and tablets struggling to update to ICS...
15. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
My friend Chinese are good in computer programming and computer science so its not wondering they got it themselves
16. networkdood (Posts: 6310; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
lol, there is a lot that G-King does not get and that is why he sticks with APPLE products.