Here is where around your home an iPhone is most likely to be damaged
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Oct 2012, 07:32
One of the last sounds that an iPhone owner wants to hear is the sound of their iPhone shattering after a fall to the floor. Sadly, quite a few of them likely know how that feels like: it is estimated that about 3 in every 10 iPhones have been damaged one way or another, according to data provided by SquareTrade – a company offering protection plans for various of our pricey gadgets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii posted on 16 Oct 2012, 07:38 7 1
I treat mine with lots of care, and keep it away from water.
13. Topcat488 posted on 16 Oct 2012, 11:14 1 1
Hasn't Apple figured it out yet, that maybe these are not accidents... I mean the phone is not given the name icrap for nothing... :(
2. PapaSmurf posted on 16 Oct 2012, 07:42 2 0
What were these people before they dropped their phone in toilet?
6. kellkeezy posted on 16 Oct 2012, 08:20 2 0
My friend had her's in her back pocket and slipped out and fell in a port-o-potty
8. eisenbricher posted on 16 Oct 2012, 08:29 3 0
Tell her to remove it after 6 months from that sewage tank. It should remain in working condition, 'kay? Tried and tested by a very trusted site with positive result.
10. PAPINYC (limited) 3 days ago posted on 16 Oct 2012, 09:42 2 1
Hey, don't criTiCiZe, it happened to me. I inadvertently dropped my iPhone 4 in eau de toiLet last year after mother nature came-a-callin' and iWent-a-runnin'!! In a feverish frenzy to drop my drawers, iDropped my iPhone instead and then dropped mother nature on top. I used a clothes hanger (not the Mommy Dearest kind, the wire kind) to scoop it out of the loo. My only recourse to try and salvage it was to place it in the wash because FaceTime™ was now FaceGriMe™; I guess I fall into the 9 and 5 percentiLe, respectively. Good thing I had Verizon insurance through Assurion; I was upgraded to an iPhone 4S. I guess sh¡t happens for a reason.
3. rusticguy posted on 16 Oct 2012, 07:43 2 1
Would be interesting to see a comparison with other phones :)
4. wendygarett posted on 16 Oct 2012, 07:49 1 6
All of my 5 iPhone shattered outside my home (road) but still functional, and yeah my 4th iphone is because on top of the car :D
5. lyndon420 posted on 16 Oct 2012, 08:07 6 0
Can't life wait long enough for you to have a piss without texting or facebook?
7. eisenbricher posted on 16 Oct 2012, 08:20 3 2
This happens with every phone. Not only iPhones...
12. android_sucks posted on 16 Oct 2012, 11:14 0 2
Yes, but iPhone is the only phone that matters.
15. eisenbricher posted on 16 Oct 2012, 11:47 0 1
You just woke me up from a long dream where newly developed androids helped people day by day, while a certain flower never closed itself and never allowed its pollen grains to spread, just to rot away. Yeah, thanks for that ;P
16. android_sucks posted on 16 Oct 2012, 13:55 0 2
I am here to make sure that fandroids are brought into the reality of things......you're welcome ;-)
24. android_sucks posted on 16 Oct 2012, 22:20 0 0
I'm not an android hater....I just don't like lag.
23. android_sucks posted on 16 Oct 2012, 22:19 0 1
Your mother did not make a reply on here....why are you addressing her?
14. Robert235 posted on 16 Oct 2012, 11:39 1 1
This apple's secret plot to make iphone users to do stupid stuff with their phone to buy a new one.
17. denied911 (banned) posted on 16 Oct 2012, 14:10 0 0
iphone owners are stupid to do this things to mobile phone
18. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 16 Oct 2012, 15:19 1 0
I thought an iphone can last in water for 6months like the one that was in the lake...ahaha Iphoney!!
22. RandomlyPsychotic posted on 16 Oct 2012, 19:43 0 0
I'm guilty being that 12% who's ruined their iPhone with Coffee....lols...at...Starbucks.