Here is when are the best deals for Apple devices
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 08:13 posted on
Apple products are well known for retaining price surprisingly well. iGadgets price degradation happens slowly, but if you know how much to wait you can get good deals on them…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1316; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Target sold the 3rd Gen ipad for $299 (hope they bring that offer again)
3. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
There is no good deal on Apple devices ever.
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Yea exactly, especially their laptops. Pay a real high price for mediocre hardware where you can pay the exact same and get a super high PC.
8. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Or the custom built Hackintosh!! Yeah that's cool!
Yeah, i know that i am comparing Laptops to Desktops but really i don't believe that Apple laptops deserve that much money just for the sake of built.
Anyways, i would have gone for Windows but the Windows 8 screwed it up..
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its overpriced and dosent perform like all other highend handsets, midrange products selling at highend price™
7. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
LOL, the images are bashing Apple hard, iPOD Touch - Wait 1 month save $4 :D
i mean who would wait a month to save $4, Really Apple prices are way higher, Hope they realise soon or other companies have already started replacing Apple steadily but effectively.
10. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Absolutely, and the evidence overwhelmingly backs up your claim. For example, the iPhone 5 is the best-selling phone in the world, the MacBook Pro is the best-selling laptop in the world, the MacBook Air is the best-selling ultraportable in the world, the iPad is the best selling tablet in the world, and the iPod is the best-selling PMP in the world...wait, what?
13. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Oh really? Did the Galaxy S III drop out of the spot for top selling phone?
NO ONE TOLD US EITHER?!??!
No. Just.... no.
16. Hemlocke (unregistered)
One quarter in the last 15 months, it edges out the 4S, and now you consider it the top dog? You do realize that with the exception of that quarter, the 4S has still outsold it to date, and even though it hasn't been out that long, so has the 5?
17. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Typical FanBoY haha, they won't ever realise.
Anyways who the hell cares?? :D
11. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Is it just me or does the title make no sense at all?
12. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
It's not just you....
Hey PA, a better title (and a grammatically correct one) would be as follows:
Here is when the best deals for Apple devices are
When to find the best deals for Apple
14. Banana (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
iDevices are always the best deal. They are definitely worth the money :D
15. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No thank you ... XPERIA Z sinks $50/Month in India so they seem to be a better deal till prices reach around 28k in Indian Rupees :)