Here is what devices CEOs and their employees use
0. phoneArena 16 Nov 2012, 05:54 posted on
The top management of the company is not quite like everyone else - it dictates the rules, and that’s why it’s very interesting to take a look at what CEOs actually use…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Use the Galaxy Note 2 if you really want to feel like a big boss. : )
4. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
It does makes sense. Because the Galaxy Note 2 is a great business oriented phone with many key features that point towards business purposes.
5. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Don't know how your comment got 5 thumbs down,i thought it was funny and true!
10. gothicheart (Posts: 83; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
maybe there is a chance that the Note 2 will be a great business oriented phone, ONLY if Google can improve on Android security flaws...
14. dsDoan (Posts: 229; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
The only Android security flaw is an ignorant user.
15. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
No its not ? What features ?
19. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
okay what phones are more business suited than the Note 2? Dont say BlackBerry because they been fell off, don't say Nokia Lumia 920 because that phone is just way too goofey, and its dam sure not the iPhone because for one it doesn't support certain files and for 2 the features are not keen on business related things because it's just too simple of a phone.
21. Lawliet (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Oh please, I can tell you're a hard-driven note fan
22. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I'm a hard driven Samsung fan because they're the only ones with innovation. The Note 2 is probably too big for your pewny hands anyways. #law
28. Arthurhkt (Posts: 385; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
So basically what you mean was other than Samsung phones even any other Android phones such as the Google Nexus are not innovative as well?
29. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Well EVERY Smartphone is a great business oriented phone with many key features that point towards business purposes. It clearly shows that you are one of the thousands of the Too-Devoted-to-it. Note II fans whom will selfishly defend their notes.
If i am a business man i would pick Galaxy Beam instead. hey! it can atleast do some slide presentation......
18. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I always thought they were compensating for something ;)
3. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 283; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
f**ken CEOs, using facebook and YouTube while we work our asses off
6. dickwyn (Posts: 620; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i use facebook, linkedin, twitter and youtube a lot on my phone. so does that make me a CEO
8. VJo003 (Posts: 356; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
U have to become a CEO & then use them
Not use them & then hope to become CEO
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3585; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Surprised that Symbian still exists as a major OS...glad to know.
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Yeah most ceo in the average level or infant company prefer symbian more than ios that they feel that the gaming apps is just gimmick lol
while the most forbes ceo prefer RIM instead of ios as well :)
12. infinitemethod (Posts: 149; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
They put Siri in there instead of Google Now. Article automatically discredited. Shame in you, Business Insider.
25. someones4 (Posts: 624; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
My exact thoughts. I was like ' really? CEO's use Siri? They sure have a lot of time to waste'
13. krzysiek100 (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
WHat program are u using to make such a graph ?
16. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Most CEO's carry many phones around with them . Example iPhone + Blackberry is what is usually see . But sometimes also android + blackberry or android/iPhone with Nokia eseries such as E6 or E72 .
A lot of CEO's moved on to iPhone and Android but still want to keep their blackberry's and e series along with them as a second phone , weird right ?
23. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
well its because a lot of people still like the REAL keys of BlackBerry and E-series! they are superior...
remember when people use to say that iPhones are just toys, but now they mean business! that's what nokia and RIM miscalculated! they didnt foresee what's going to happen!
so yeah...i dont find it weird for people to carry 2 phones one touch phones (iPhones, Androids, etc) and a BlackBerry or Nokia E-series! even non CEO, Common people uses 2 phones! one touch screen and BlackBerry or any nokia!
and it is still easy to make emails of the real keyboard!
24. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I still carry my nokIa n97 with me and I am just 17 , you ?
27. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Never been a fan of Blackberrys , never liked them .
I always thinks N series is better than blackberrys .
20. dgreekstallion (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
The grammar in this article is atrocious.