Here is what a Samsung Galaxy S III costs second hand
0. phoneArena 27 Nov 2012, 07:33 posted on
Several months have already passed since the Samsung Galaxy S III was released by the major U.S. wireless carriers. Most of the people who have bought one are probably still holding on to it. Nobody can blame them for doing so since the Galaxy S III is a pretty awesome smartphone. Having played with it for a long time now, we aren't surprised that the device has been selling by the truckloads. Others, however, have apparently decided to sell theirs on the second-hand market...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I don't understand, the sgs3 is actually a nice device... Why sold??
3. Lawliet (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
because some people just don't like it as they thought they would. Simple
5. flower99 (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
thats the waste of money if you ask me
6. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I won my s3 in Verizon's world of win contest and sold it so I could afford the note 2.
Interestingly in my salespeople were willing to pay more for the pebble blue than the white. And I got rid of my white one for 450.
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 883; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Why would they thumbs down your comment lawliet? I love mine but there are some people that just don't like it.
8. gelo0291 (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
and probably they bought the One X+, or the Note 2, or maybe an iCrap 5.
14. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
nope its because some people saw the Note 2!
4. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
I kept my pebble blue for 1 month and sold that for red one...now i have red S3
2. OHaZZaR (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
I'm still holding on to my original Note...
9. fistigons (Posts: 318; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I should have pulled the trigger on black friday when someone was selling 5 brand new white international S3 on ebay for $330. But I spent too long debating if it was a scam. He had sold only 5 items all with good comments. They were probably stolen.
11. miladkhahil (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Dec 2008)
That's why the CRAPY IPHONE 5 :
"13% of iPhones 5 replaced an Android phone (in the US).
— Horace Dediu (@asymco) November 27, 2012"
"Apple reclaims the smartphone share top from Android in the US, buoyed by the iPhone 5 sales
13. cripton805 (Posts: 1392; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
You do know that there a lot more Android devices out there than IOS right? So yeah, the two top dogs might lose some to the other every now and then.
My girl switched to the iPhone 5 because she thought it was the s***. Just because her girlfriends have them and they're pretty. Then she found out after owning it for one week that it really is the s*** literally. She keeps telling herself that she will get used to it.
I also see a lot of dudes on Mini Coopers talking on iPhones while driving. We should make a poll to see what IOS users and Android users drive.
15. JusMePnut (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Mini Coopers and Prius' and definitely on that list loll
12. fistigons (Posts: 318; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Just bought a brand new white 32gb international S3 for $295.35. Hopefully it's not a scam.
17. miladkhahil (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Dec 2008)
I have a bad ass iphone 5 and drive a bad ass jeep SRT8.....