Here is the MT6595 smartphone reference design from MediaTek that scored 47,000 on AnTuTu
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2014, 15:57 posted on
The other day, we told you about the 47,000 AnTuTu score achieved by MediaTek's new MT6595 octa-core processor. Unlike the MT6592, which is a true octa-core chip, the MT6595 uses the big.LITTLE architecture. This means that there are two clusters, each with four cores on the chip, and only one cluster can be active at any given time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. techperson211 (Posts: 998; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Nice prototype. Hopefully it'll live up to its name. Until then it was made for showing off.
24. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
I'm looking forward to the 480fps slow mo clips from this device. Love the idea of slow mo and even smoother and slower playback.
18. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Give me a phone with, no A7 or A17, but 8xA57 Cpu at 3.0ghz instead of 2.2ghz.
Antutu would score 65.000
With 3, 3inch side vents for the Cpu to cool down.
This will not be a beast, but a "OMG"
26. Busyboy (unregistered)
So a laptop?
29. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Nope, a 4500mah ultra slim, lithium battery
28. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
with 2 hour battery life? no thanks.
But it will be a good CPU for chromebook.
4. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
It's a tiny woman hand. My friend has a galaxy note 3 and tiny hands... It looks like she's caring around a galaxy tab pro 8.4...
5. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It looks bigger then note3 in same woman's hands though.
21. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Ok, it must be just my visual on it out to lunch.
20. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Make it 700ppi, if that's possible...?
7. twens (Posts: 849; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Hmm, the raise of all this cheap yet capable android phones is really going to hurt sammy, htc, lg, Sony and Motorola. It's time sammy changed their strategy, it's time to go full time premium android. They should become the apple in the android world. Killer spec hardware+good design with slimmed down and eye catching touch wiz. If they don't these Chinese oems are gonna eat them for dinner.
12. promise7 (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The thing about all these cheap, capable Android phones is that the mass majority of them never leave Asia. I'm hoping Xiaomi can come to the US sometime soon and have mass availability to all and not limited buying options such as the OnePlus One. I believe Huawei is already in the US market, but only pretty low end phones. Maybe they will release their flagships in the US sometime soon as well.
8. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
This is a BEAST. Probably won't cost that much overseas anyways compared to unlocked phone prices in the US.
9. jibraihimi (Posts: 714; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
47,000. In Antutu with QHD display, i was thinking they got this score on FullHd device......... If they can achieve 47k on QHD device then score of 50k is very much possible with FullHd devices, and knowing chinese manufacturers, they will also churn out some devices with Hd display to keep the cost very low.........
27. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
How much would a core I7 haswell with iris pro score on Antutu if it was tested? Like 90,000, maybe 120,000?
30. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yea, I assume so, at that range.
Last time I've seen iNtel i5, scoring 70.000
15. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
No. As she says they are SD card slot and 2 sim card slots. But she also says they look like some "badass vents" lol
11. UglyFrank (Posts: 1040; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
The GPU is a supposed to a G6200 so it won't beat the 330
14. Bondurant (Posts: 263; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
In 2015 we will be having goophone, elephone, JIAYU, Cubot, ZOPO,Doogee and friends going head on with Sony Z4, Samsung S6, Lg G4 and HTC M9. :/
17. j.khan95 (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Imagine the same chip with a 720p display :D
19. MartyK (Posts: 730; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
The only problem, this phone (overnight companies), never ever will see a update, cheaper for them to make a new phone!..
23. Andrewtst (Posts: 469; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Mediatek is start build high-end chipset. Another great selection in coming future. :)
25. bpcooper14 (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 May 2014)
I think the partnership between google and mediatek to focus on their new nexus one line of phones will only help bolster their marketshare. Also, I can see that partnership helping with one of the biggest complaints about mediatek phones - they never release the source code.
31. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
someone pls extract that live wallpaper and give it to me. beautiful live wallpaper...
34. vidiman (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Dec 2014)
Super psyched that you will actually be able to get this chip in the U.S. now. Check out Luna Mobile and the ROX V8. Epic octa-core speed and all the top features for only $299.