Here is one reason not to buy an iPad from Wal-Mart
0. phoneArena 09 Nov 2012, 06:39 posted on
One thing is certain - you don’t know where your electronics come from. You don’t know whether some workers in a factory…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Who's stupid enough to damage company's property and put in on youtube ? They could get fired or sued
4. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Apparently they've been fired and prosecuted
13. Aeires (unregistered)
Yeah, people who work at Walmart definitely don't want to lose that high paying job. What were they thinking?
19. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Thats just wrong
22. Aeires (unregistered)
Yes, the way Walmart treats its employees is indeed wrong.
20. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I'm sure there are plenty of Foxconn employees willing to do that job.. Bunch of idiots recording themselves on top of it.
28. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Oh wow, ur a motherf**king iPad throwin FAT-ASS!!!!!!!!!
34. Pocketboy (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
lOL YOU THINK WORKING IN WALMART IS BAD? OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK YOU AMERICAN FOOL! KIDS IN AFRICA ARE STARVING TO DEATH AND YOU THINK FAT MEN TOSSING IPADS NEED HELP
40. DonkeySauce (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
In 9th grade they teach you not to incriminate yourself. Unfortunately, they dropped out after middle school.
3. tigermcm (Posts: 836; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
I dont buy electronics period from walmart anymore. every electronic I bought broke right after warranty ran out.
39. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
They only break if you don't buy that extended warranty.
5. ajac09 (Posts: 1477; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Happens at best buy radio shack and others to. Its becasue people are HUMAN and that means they are STUPID.
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3389; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It's just cause Walmart was taped... You never know what goes behind every store...
7. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
That's y u buy products striaght from the source for example if your buying iPad you buy directly from the store. I'll be getting a nexus 10 next week but im not going to get it from these stupid third party locations ill order it straight from Google.
15. BadAssAbe (Posts: 445; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
You should look up UPS Drivers who delivered packages like TV's and throw them. UPS will also delivered (and toss around for fun) to stores before anyone can even get a chance to sell them. That also includes Fedex, usps and any other company that has humuns.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i hope someone posts a video on Youtube of himself/herself along with his/her buddies throwing around and breaking some of his property.
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iOMG, I can't believe you guys were filming me!!? I didn't even know I was being watched!!!
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I guess they just do not like iPADs, but they must like GOOGLE NEXUS tablets, because I got mine from my local Walmart and it works fantastic!!
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3389; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That just gave me a 'ding'!!
Maybe this is why iPhone's shipping numbers increased...
These people shattered the 'i' products. But for me, as long as it is Apple, i don't mind.
Here's my advice...keep breakin'em!! :D
17. raphael007 (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
sounds like these people wanted to be fired but couldn't come up with a master paln, well here they have it
18. mydi.maus (unregistered)
that was fun..and they are dumb.
21. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
It's just sad how low life stupid idiots some people are. I sure don't want friends like that.
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I personally worked at a wal mart store in elctronics dept. even though i hate to admit working the most hated company. we don't even trash our electronics items like that even though it looks very fun to do that to a iPad. but only care bout sales most sales goes to our pay checks these guys are bunch of idiots even though i praise them for breaking the ipad but they should got fired over this.
24. boss_king (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
wal-mart is a lame company this video is so true of what use to go on when i worked there for years as a unloader people stay throwing electronics like it was a football they use to get a kick out of that s**t.....i was apart of the fun/stupid s**t but wal mart managers dont care some one needs to take action
26. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
I worked for Wal-Mart electronics for a few years during my College days, and i'd honestly would have enjoyed smashing stuff up like that just to tell Wal-mart to go f**k themselves and eat the lost sales money before walking out the door giving them the finger.
yes, i hated working for them that much.
33. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Why would you work in a place you hate so much? Why wouldn't you work somewhere else?
38. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I personaly work at wal mart in electronics dept even though i hate the company because the way the mngr treat us. I'm just glad i have a full time job that help pays the bills and buy other things. NOT TOO many people are lucky to have a full time job thats not a HIGH SALARY job. I'm just glad I'm still working unlike that idiot. And we don't even trash items like the dumb a$$e$ in the video
27. optimo_prime (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
This hurts my head with how stupid this is
29. Pocketboy (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
The worker looks fat and with no hope so it must be real
31. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Does anyone actually believe this video? Has it been confirmed by a reputable source? Just from judging the surrounding warehouse I would say it is NOT a Walmart facility. Walmart is a HUGE company and their distribution warehouses are big operations. I have done warehousing in my past and that looks like a fairly small and s**tty warehouse look at the racks behind the fellow "catching" the supposed "iPads". The racks only go 2-3 rungs high, I was in places with 38' ceilings w/ 8-10 rungs and we had no where near the Inv they do. and in a 300k sq. ft. area.
So I doubt that is a Walmart distribution warehouse.
just my 2cents
35. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Those people in China are working their asses off to meet every iSheep's demands, and yet these Walmart workers do this for fun! Not to mention those people doing ridiculous drop tests and putting a bullet through them..
37. Numz (Posts: 34; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
I worked at a Walmart distribution center while going to collage and my job was to load the Walmart trucks and I can tell you that they DO throw EVERYTHING into those trucks to fill them up. At the end of the day the truck looks like someone got a huge pill of boxes, and pushed the boxes into the trailer with a bulldozer. I only worked there for 2 weeks because I didn't like it but I quit saying I would never buy an electronic device from Walmart after seeing how they handle the merchandise.