Here is how to get a blue, red, or pink iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 02:52 posted on
Since you are reading this article, you are probably kind of bored by iPhones coming in white or black only. Well, there are more than a few companies out there offering to give your smartphone a colorful makeover, and the UK-based Mendmyi is one of them. The folks made it clear that very soon, the iPhone 5 will be added to the list of devices they can customize, and below you can see renders of what the handset would look like after being altered...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
i gotta say.......IT LOOKS GOOD WITH THE PAINT JOB! the red one preferably
but still apple sorry :(
3. melvineus (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I think this kind of colors make it look cheap, i still prefer black
6. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I won't do this. Consider buying a high class phone and did it with something like this. I dun think so.
9. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
The red and black one is cool.
Also blue. :3
I wonder if they do this with the GooPhone? ;D
12. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I would get the dark blue and black combo.
13. toyswill (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
may have a colorful day, I like pink, I also have a pink bag, though I am a boy!