Here is how the voice control, maps and clock apps look on BlackBerry 10
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 08:50 posted on
BlackBerry 10 is launching in just a couple of weeks in what is expected to become one of the most important events for RIM and possibly for the shape of the mobile landscape this year…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
zOMG!!!!!!!!!! Wait, what am I excited about?
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Hm...won't be pessimistic but there's nothing new that i can look forward to.
What i'll look out for, is the news for fluidity and user friendliness.
5. Techsplash (Posts: 41; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i like the look of the clock and alarm apps.
7. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
for those who already "trapped" and "caged" on BB, this device is a great leap forward, at least in Afrika, India and Indonesia, the most BB user still exist.