Here is how iPhone 5 cases are really made
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 08:02 posted on
With all those alleged iPhone 5 cases circulating the blogosphere, one might think that the companies producing smartphone accessories already have the iPhone 5 dimensions and blueprints on-hand. After all, they should be able to manufacture and ship their merchandise in a timely manner, right? Well, not really...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1943; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
They can make it that fast? What if the leaks and rumors were false? That could be a very big loss on the part of these makers...
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9887; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What would suck is if the rumors ended up being false and then they make thousands cases...
3. bootroot (Posts: 35; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
What a deception! Steve Jobs said the Iphone5 will be "Revolutionnary" I mean really!
And the Iphone5 of the last year was greatly better!
Looks a the iphone5 cases from 2011 :
4. JamesHatch (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
Good post, and now this is really close to the real thing now. buying the cases and covers would be a foolish act as you remember how the rumors for iPhone 4 spread but all were false.
5. shirleydd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Not good than the kate spade case,http://www.case2case.net/brand-case/kate-spade-case.html