Here is how Nokia's ClearBlack AMOLED display technology works
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Feb 2012, 05:16
Ever wondered how the ClearBlack technology makes Nokia's AMOLED displays look better? Well, here is a fairly simple explanation, courtesy of Nokia itself...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds posted on 03 Feb 2012, 05:41 5 0
Well they should put a solar panel in the last layer so when the light is blocked from reflecting off, it is absorbed and converted into energy t hat will give you extra battery. Or is it wishful thinking? lol
6. bluechrism posted on 03 Feb 2012, 08:30 1 0
Wishful thinkning. Infact, nokia was testing a solar charging phone (you'll probaby have to look theough Nokia Conversations history to find out about it) but decided it wasn't vaible after highly unreliable results.
2. ledbetterp3 posted on 03 Feb 2012, 06:01 0 2
Wow, a very late article. When I'm curious about a subject like this, and I don't find it on phonearena, I Google it. That's exactly what I did... A few months ago.....
3. ledbetterp3 posted on 03 Feb 2012, 06:03 4 0
Just kidding! Better late than never... Keep em' coming!
5. Bluesky02 posted on 03 Feb 2012, 07:51 0 0
Good now i have an idea what this ClearBack mean