Here is how Nokia's ClearBlack AMOLED display technology works
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2012, 05:16 posted on
Ever wondered how the ClearBlack technology makes Nokia's AMOLED displays look better? Well, here is a fairly simple explanation, courtesy of Nokia itself...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1097; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well they should put a solar panel in the last layer so when the light is blocked from reflecting off, it is absorbed and converted into energy t hat will give you extra battery. Or is it wishful thinking? lol
6. bluechrism (Posts: 99; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Wishful thinkning. Infact, nokia was testing a solar charging phone (you'll probaby have to look theough Nokia Conversations history to find out about it) but decided it wasn't vaible after highly unreliable results.
2. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Wow, a very late article. When I'm curious about a subject like this, and I don't find it on phonearena, I Google it. That's exactly what I did... A few months ago.....
3. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Just kidding! Better late than never... Keep em' coming!
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Good now i have an idea what this ClearBack mean
8. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 930; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Cant expect anything less from Nokia..!