Here is how Apple, Google and RIM see you (hint: RIM loves you the most!)
With your products, pricing, everything you do as a company you send out a message. For Apple, users are willing to part with their hard earned cash for an exquisite design and simple functionality. For Twitter, you’re all about what you say.
And then there is the tech dreamer Google trying to serve you up with ads while doing what seems holding what seems the avant-garde in technology.
In the end of the day, it is you who vote with your dollar to support one of those attitudes. And have you asked yourself... what does RIM think of you?
source: Joy of Tech
1. tiara6918 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 03:12 27 1
Apple only thinks of money from their customers, nothing else.
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 03:55 14 3
There's no such thing as a free lunch so we have to give something for getting things that we want. From that point of view I think Google gives us the best deal, and the order is imho:
1. Google - you have to give some info about yourself which is no harm at all.
2-3. Facebook and Twitter: A little annoying distraction from the unwanted ads.
4-5. RIM and MS: We have to pay for much delayed products.
6. Apple is the worst: Is any explanation necessary?
16. TheDarkKnight (banned) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 05:28 2 16
That's not true. Their free training and Genius Bar services make them very very consumer friendly lets accept it- no company offers these services. It's only the extra money they take for the lightning adapter that is annoying.
17. Peter27 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:18 10 2
because no other customers of other companies needs any genius training because they are not stupid.
21. JeffdaBeat posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:53 2 1
Genius Bar fixes things. Creatives and Family Room Specialists teach people how to use their products...
18. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:37 5 1
Genius bar and Reality Distortion Field? No thanks.
26. TROLL posted on 19 Oct 2012, 07:43 3 1
Why would you need a Genius bar for a simple OS and a Simple phone, even kids and OAP illiterate people no how to function and use the iPhone! Its not a Android phone. Wow talk about how you cover and backup Apples back, knowing its a greedy selfish, a bad sign to be called or know as a fruit.
32. mahony posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:49 0 0
Sprint stores offer these services on every device.
36. dmckay12 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 19:05 1 1
The "Genius Bar" is an excellent example of an oxymoron.
20. Droid_X_Doug posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:50 1 0
Actually, they ALL (even RIM) see the consumer as a pile of cash. Think RIM would give you a free phone?
37. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 20 Oct 2012, 00:09 0 0
I believe RIM is like a damsel in distress and is hoping for the knight to save her(using cash).lol
38. TheDarkKnight (banned) posted on 20 Oct 2012, 01:37 0 0
Can anyone explain the google part? Why are there bodies in containers? And why does Facebook think we are on sale?
2. eisenbricher posted on 19 Oct 2012, 03:15 11 1
I already knew the money bags are meant for Apple, before even opening news!
And lol! Love RIM.. . I think same should go for Nokia.
11. Chuck.Norris (unregistered) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 04:27 4 1
it's like Google = Matrix
Edit, sorry I did not see the reply above when I typed mine.
6. abdullah.spy posted on 19 Oct 2012, 03:48 4 4
tell me one thing how much money did you get by rim for posting this on your website??
12. JunkCreek posted on 19 Oct 2012, 04:34 0 0
Google seems like "The Island" movie. Clone a customer for replacing his/her body "part" or even "back to life" after his/her death with whole new body and spirit ("soul").
Can't say agree or not, it is depend on how and who we are.
13. shreyas.s666 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 05:02 0 2
No doubt why they are in favour of black berry,because t joy of tech team are from canada .
15. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 05:10 3 0
"in favour of black berry"?
They are mocking RIM's near death condition when every customer is a savior. I think this can be applied to Nokia as well LOL
22. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:58 0 1
lol... they always bash RIM!
and yes... Berry fans are warrior thats why RIM thinks of us like that!
25. TROLL posted on 19 Oct 2012, 07:37 0 0
NicolasOliver should be commenting soon, pikapowerize... .
14. cso26 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 05:05 5 0
Simply ,most of us love Google more than anyone else.
19. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 06:46 0 1
RIM thinks im a warrior!!! love it!! while google...EVIL!! apple...CORRUPT!
27. TROLL posted on 19 Oct 2012, 07:45 0 1
What a joke.... More like going back into Microsofts history they are no better than Apple.
33. shuaibhere posted on 19 Oct 2012, 11:07 0 0
Well said....micro soft is no better than apple....difference is apple goes publicly while microsoft hides behind the mask......
Pikapowerize: how is google evil???? will you give me a single explanation.....
24. BadAssAbe posted on 19 Oct 2012, 07:24 0 0
I may not have much to offer but i can offer you my love - RIM
34. InspectorGadget80 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 11:28 0 0
I mostly like the GOOGLE/RIM PIC only and of course DOLLAR $$ APPLE ONLY CARES BOUT Money
35. downphoenix posted on 19 Oct 2012, 12:32 0 0
Not sure what to make of the Twitter one, but the rest I like.
Twitter, unlike Facebook, seems to be okay with not sharing your info to the government and corporations, the ads on there aren't "targetted" like they are on Facebook.
and yea, RIM one is mighty accurate, they LOVE new customers because these days they seem far and few between.
39. yajia1 posted on 20 Oct 2012, 05:53 0 0
You do realize that Twitter has blocked people from Germany from seing a tweet from a user through orders from Germany's gverment?
42. jack1059 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 16:14 0 0
Looks about right. Though I would put the cash with all of them. Being a blinded fan boy for a company that just wants to profit by you is crazy in my opinion.