Here is a wireless Bluetooth keyboard that folds into a phone-sized package
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:36
Bluetooth wireless keyboards are still a rarity and that’s a bit weird given how huge the mobile market has grown…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ibap posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:43 5 0
4. Reluctant_Human posted on 06 Nov 2012, 12:14 0 0
I might just invest in that. Thanks for the link.
10. maxspecs posted on 06 Nov 2012, 15:36 0 0
what is the cost of the amazing jorno keyboard??
2. dickwyn posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:45 2 2
i really dont see why i need a foldable bluetooth keyboard other than just showing off
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 06 Nov 2012, 13:01 1 0
I am trying to see the compelling value proposition for the Elecom keyboard. If all that was available in the phone market was an iPhone-sized (3.5 inch) touch screen, there would seem to be a fairly compelling value proposition for users with large fingers and thumbs. But as larger screen sizes become the norm, the value proposition for the Elecom diminishes. If the Note II meets its goal of 20+ million sales, it would seem that the combination of a larger screen size plus stylus would pose a serious challenge for the Elecom.
6. TheMan posted on 06 Nov 2012, 12:46 0 0
Worth no more to me than $69.99 -- maybe up to $99.99 including an early adopter tax.
8. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 13:10 1 0
Too Bad phones don't do computer like things. So the keyboard is worthless. What's next? A folding mouse to go along with it.
9. Droid_X_Doug posted on 06 Nov 2012, 13:27 2 0
Huh? What is e-mail? One of the claimed value propositions of the Surface tablets is the ability to create Office files. And, and, and. More and more functions of a traditional office-based PC are being migrated to a tablet form factor.
There are just other alternatives available to consumers.
11. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 16:11 0 0
Exactly, but I'm speaking specifically about phones. It's pointless to have a keyboard for it. It's even pointless to have a keyboard for my iPad 3 because it doesn't do computer like things. Now, Windows 8 surface deserves a key pad because that's like a mini laptop. I wouldn't be surprised if that even came with a mouse. Aha