Here comes the LG Decoy
source: Verizon Wireless
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
idk...its about as big as the venus and, which is a little big for a slider in comparison to the chocolate. i'll have to try it hands on.
8. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 10:43 0 0
not to mention fugly
2. (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2008, 17:16 0 0
I wish it didnt have that big bluetooth hump.
3. (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2008, 17:26 0 0
The hump is not there when yo take off the BT earpiece.
4. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 09:46 0 0
7. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 10:42 0 0
ya really its true!
5. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 10:40 0 0
to bad there is no side view to see how much the earpiece sticks out.... maybe verizon knows that coustomers wont like it
10. Anomalies posted on 17 Jun 2008, 14:09 0 0
Seriously I know I'm looking stupid by still arguining, but both of you look stupid as well. comment # 11, you realize how contradictory what you said was right? Because you're saying that person is allowed to have an opinion and I'm not. They had an opinion. Then I had an opinion. My opinion was that that person is retarded. So before you try to defend an anonymous person, you can grow up also. This isn't elemenary school, not everyone is going to pat you on the back and say good job when you do or say something stupid. We're adults, opinions cause conflict. However I wasn't attacking them because about an opinion, they asked a question and I attacked their common sense. #12 Once again, I attacked their common sense, they complained about not being able to see the side of the phone, I stated that if they read through the article or actually looked at instead of jumping to post, they would have very easily seen a 360 display.
11. namename (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 14:54 0 0
wow, you people seriously are dorks, you really have nothing else in your life to do but sit and write comments on a page about cell phones?
13. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 15:18 0 0
haha good point! holler! we all rule :)
6. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 10:41 0 0
the bt earpiece dont stick out much as far as i can tell
9. some guy (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 13:26 0 0
its WAY darker than the pictures make it look, like a dark charcoal type color more than the light grey in the pics
14. (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 15:18 0 0
it has a small hump. its about the same as the enV's camera hump, more or less. Its made pretty light though, id say maybe a smidge lighter than a regular chocolate, even though it is a hair wider. It has the newer UI that is on the EnV2. It will be interesting to see how well it sells, and how much of a headache that blutooth is going to be, when they lose it and come in whining trying to get a free replacement.
15. Rich (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2008, 21:20 0 0
I played with the phone today and thought it was quit nice, The blue-tooth does not seem to stick out all that much and is quit small. If you go to Verizon's site it indicate (under supplied accessories) that the phone comes with a small cover to put in place of the blue-tooth for people who don't want to use, or carry it around so it will be flat in the back. I like that idea,
16. VZW Employee (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2008, 11:10 0 0
I've been playing with the phone for the past couple of days and I think they could have designed the bluetooth better. The ear bud part that you would stick in your ear does not stick out far enough for you to put it in your ear and also there is no kind of curve to the bluetooth so it is basicly flat and hard to put into your ear and make it fit. The front of the phone is also that gloss material making really really hard to keep clean when people touch it leave finger prints all over it.