Here are the world’s most popular Android tablets
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2013, 08:20 posted on
Android tablets come in such a mind-boggling variety in sizes and forms that it is hard to keep track of them, but there must be a couple of devices that stand out among the rest...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
As expected.......Samsung takes the first place! :P
4. Kurai (unregistered)
I also expected that because they flooded the market with different versions or should i say different screen sizes
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, they have 5.8", 6.3", 8.0"............Sammy boy is getting BIG!!
8. asingha94 (Posts: 290; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
They have only screen size to change...other variations are negligible..!
11. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, others including design and the materials, right?
25. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Agree. Different screen sizes, almost same low resolution, and same innards. Ugh.
20. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Cuz this is "the worlds most popular Android tablets", so the iPad is not included, iPad is using iOS............
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5621; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hardly anybody knows about the Nexus 10. i want to see an N10 for myself but i still haven't even seen one yet.
3. Andrew10301 (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
I'm genuinely surprised the nexus 10 didn't make it, I own the 32gb variant and it's the best tablet I've used. Though it may be availability issues. Until about January it was hard to get.
10. Aeires (unregistered)
How well does the dual core keep up with such an awesome screen? I've been considering this tablet but holding out because rumors have a quad core in the pipeline.
16. Andrew10301 (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Holds up to need for speed most wanted, dead trigger, and shadow gun well and I rarely have any sudders on it.
5. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1005; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Obviously Localytics has a pretty high US user base, while Animoca numbers look a lot more Woldwide.
6. rabih_z (Posts: 45; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
sorry but the reality is that the nexus 7 is the most complete of them all.
and in the near future maybe the new Samsung note 8 will be the best
9. boosook (Posts: 1047; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The most complete? Not at all! It lacks rear camera, SD card slot, USB host support, vibration... what is good of the Nex7 (I'm a nex7 owner, and I love it) is that it concentrates on things that REALLY do matter, i.e. processor speed and screen resolution, removing things that are unnecessary, to keep the price low. The result is a tablet that is fast and has a hi-res screen, which are the most important things, for a low price. And... an always up-to-date software!
14. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 825; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Errrrm....Apple do not use Android on their tablets, I'm typing this on my iPad4 and can tell you it doesn't use Android, and according to the topic name this is world’s most popular ANDROID tablets.
21. MobileJunkieJr (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Something tells me you just want to rant Apple... Without even reading the headline properly.
24. downphoenix (Posts: 2359; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Why are their stats so widely varied?