Here are the winners of our iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S giveaway
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 03:45 posted on
Several days ago, the lives of 5 lucky PhoneArena users changed forever. Okay, that's probably a bit of an exaggeration, although winning a prize from one of our giveaways is a pretty big deal. The prizes? Smartphones, of course! Here's what was up for grabs in the latest giveaway and who won it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
mrraider602 is probably gonna sell the iCr*p and buy S4 or HTC One in the future.
46. kboo1995 (unregistered)
If I were him
I will sell the IPhone 5 immediately and get the amazing HTC One
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Congrats people and big thanks to PA :)
4. istitch (Posts: 167; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Is the oppa find 5 & S4 contest winners announced yet?
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
They have never posted on PA, lucy them™
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Should be Wendy, you and i
17. iushnt (Posts: 666; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I agree.. I also consider xperia-night, xperiadroid and Jerry.. :)
42. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5554; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL. Thanks! :)
But I don't live in the US. Well, at least I've got a smartphone already.
19. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
True it should be the regulars who post and come to PA everyday for news and fun! We the regulars should'ev won, thats unfair PA™
8. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1396; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Come on, can't it also be for the European residents? :(
9. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 243; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Come on!!! 50% of your crew is from my country(Bulgaria, Europe) and there weren't any giveaways for us(who lives in Europe)... Not fair, only americans have the goodies!!!
11. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Michael h is in Boston
John v is in new Jersey
Ray s is in Bulgaria
Maxwell r is in us
14. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 243; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Nick, Victor and Daniel are from Bulgaria too ;)
24. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So non of them are American!
Surely you can tell by the way the speak, with foreign accent™
And who is FAUGUY? I've never heard of him? But he did do a article on 1-4-13
Is MichealH American?
Why is PA editors are foreign?
Look at Verge GsmArena Engadget Pocketnow Anandtech there half Americans™
27. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5554; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Brian K. is American
John V. is also American
Michael H. is also American too!
Only Ray S. , Nick T. , Daniel P. and Victor H. is from Bulgaria.
48. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Bulgaria!!!! WOOOOO :D im from Bulgaria but i live in the UK :D :D :D
33. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Ray s accent sounds like russian to me haha
michael heller lives in boston
pocketnow : -Brandon Minniman - Boston
-Jaime Rivera - Honduras
-Anton D.Nagy - Lithuania
-Michael Fisher - Boston
-Joe Levi - Utah
30. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
if you want the real one, head over to technobuffalo.com , they are giving tegra-powered phones and tablets once in a week every tuesday, it is open for anyone in the world from new york to the middle of nowhere, unless you live in north korea or somalia
anyway, maxwell r is a badass, he is a former american army :) just sayin
10. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 259; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
i wish i won :( woulda give me some pocket change for my s4!
13. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5554; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Congrats to the winners! But PhoneArena, I wish there will be a competition for everyone including people outside of US. How's that sound?
34. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
those in the us are so lucky, they get every content on google play, they can buy the nexus 4 for a dirt-cheap,
39. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5554; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, not fair for the people who are outside of US, including us. :(
16. -box- (Posts: 3820; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Different laws and rules apply in different countries (plus different phones and networks and shipping rates) so trying to do an international competition takes a lot more time, money, and effort than a relatively local one. Not only that, the phones were for sprint which is US-only.
18. iushnt (Posts: 666; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Yaa.. If I had won then I would pay the shipping cost.. :p
31. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
TechnoBuffalo is giving away to anyone in the world, well, unless you live in north korea or shitty country like that
35. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
You know what, calling other countries s**t tells a lot about the person you are. You may not like them but not all of them living there are douches, which I think you are based on your irrational hatred of BlackBerry and these countries which you regularly call third world and s**t.
36. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol are you north koreans? why are you offended? yes they are, people who live in north korea are douches and not considered as a human being, Nuff said
37. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Get your s**t together. Oh really, not considered human beings by whom? You? You aren't the parameter for anything, you haven't done anything worth mentioning other than commenting here. It's North Korea's leader that sucks and the last time I checked, not everyone is a douche. As a matter of fact, yeah, someone with no credentials ever, with a history of blindly disregarding facts and hating something/someone which/who have considerably achieved than what you have, and calling other countries s**t, irrespective of me living there or not, tells a lot about your thinking and level of maturity.
21. mrraider602 (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Thx PA™…You made the wife very happy! And to everybody hatin just cuz I don't post on every article like an id**t, I'm on this site every day reading all the great articles looking forward to the new technology we are all lucky enough to experience.
23. Neurone (Posts: 54; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Good for you mrraidar, people post here on PA everyday not because they are id**ts but they love to interact with other ppl on differnt tech issues....anyways congrats mrraidar....
28. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5554; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Congrats to you! Remember, posting on every article is not an idiot. Posting on every article can gain the power of communication.
32. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
what are you gonna do with that phone? use it or sell it?
38. mrraider602 (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Going to replace my beautiful wife's old beat up iPhone 4, I'm personally waiting for the Note 3 to replace my E4GT! On a side note..didn't mean to call anyone an idiot..thx for the congrats and good luck to everyone on future contests!
44. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
You got one swell phone their mrraider. Enjoy and congrats.
45. mrraider602 (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Thx...well mrs. Raider got a nice phone..
22. mrblah (Posts: 455; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
I'll be signing autographs later today. ;^D
41. mrblah (Posts: 455; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
i knew playing on the internet at work was a good idea :P
43. nyjumpman23 (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Much appreciation to PHONEARENA & all it's fellow contestants for such hard work & Thank you to #NewPhoneDay for the great gift.