Here are the top countries where Microsoft's Windows Phone is used the most
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2014, 23:57 posted on
Windows Phone is currently the world's third most popular smartphone OS, far behind Google's Android and Apple's iOS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Must be a really small number of WP users for 27.1% to end up as "other".
24. sgodsell (Posts: 3257; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Q1 2014 sold 7.6 million WP devices. The same quarter 43 iPhones, and 233 million Android phones sold. BTW that is global sales.
2. ushoda (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
where is Chile? weird... in here, WP outsells the iphone =/
12. jacobspeeds (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
are you implying that iphones rarely sell?
21. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
It's a graph of the most total users, not highest percentage per country, so if Chile only has 1% (for example, not the qctual statistic) of total worldwide users of Windows Phone, it'd be lumped into the "other" category.
23. sgodsell (Posts: 3257; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
There is no subsidies for the iPhone like in the US.
4. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 191; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
must give credit to Nokia 720 and Nokia 520
5. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 1013; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Let me guess, pie from india and europe are all Nokia user?
6. clodderes (Posts: 27; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
With Indonesia is mentioned in the pie, I hope we will get more support from the OS, like maybe Cortana.
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3717; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Go to System, scroll down to region, and change it to the United States. Power off the phone, reboot, and Cortana will be there, ready to get to work.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3717; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Total is 99.8% . Thanks to Nokia for this figures.
17. Liveitup (Posts: 1798; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Love WP , if WP is s**t then Android and iOS is less than shut after all they are copying WP UI. Enjoy your less than s**t device.
14. dil2abu (Posts: 305; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Not only India, Whole world love's Nokia.. We all r just waiting for a perfect android flagship with their pure view camera..
22. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You'll probably be waiting a long time, if not forever. PureView looks to remain WP only, especially under Microsoft's control.
16. himeshshah (Posts: 15; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Nokia still has loyal fan base in India. They can reverse their fortunes if they take India seriously.
The problem with them is they release their products in India after 3 or more months which kills buyer’s enthusiasm of buying latest Nokia product. They must release their new products at par with other part of the world.
Secondly, they should keep in mind that we Indians go for value for money & should price their products strategically.