Here are the official Galaxy Note 4 cases
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2014, 15:07 posted on
Leave it to Samsung to out no less than five (yep, five) official cases and covers for its newly-announced Galaxy Note 4, among which is one with a Swarovski crystal back cover. The rest is pretty run-of-the-mill, with the traditional S View Cover, Flip Wallet, and S View Wallet taking centerplace, but also an interesting take on HTC's Dot View case, called the LED Cover...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4526; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Nah man you go naked. C'Mon man you paid top dollar show it off.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5146; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Until that shiny new phone drops and goes into a million little pieces. Then what?
14. Ashoaib (Posts: 2568; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
yeah, thats what happen with my colleague's iphone 3 weeks ago
16. Diezparda (Posts: 270; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
true Samsung phone mostly build with plastic yet it's pretty tough, drop your iPhone 4/4s once the back cover may shattered.
6. Aploine (Posts: 258; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
8. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Why not LifeProof? Didn't they release Note versions? Blows Otterbox into the water. Pun intended.
21. alexoneseven (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)
Uhm.... Lifeproof is owned by otterbox... and lifeproof had great ideas but poor execution, their built in screen protectors are better suited as an instrument rather than a screen protector. The new lifeproof case has been melded with the otterbox case which seems to be of much better quality than the original lifeproof. Otterbox quality has fallen a bit though. Spigen has been great but I've been seeing complaints about the product of their newer cases.
13. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 114; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Never Spigen is the only choice now. Otterbox lost its quality.
4. dcgore (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Is HTC going to be pissed about the LED cover?
11. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I think they're more pissed about the entire event.
12. amats69 (Posts: 1183; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
ive missed the announcement of this device..but base on articles here in PA i really like the looks of the note 4..at least now samsung get rid of that ugly cheap plastic rim..but i just want to ask if samsung makes any changes on touchwiz? anyone? coz if they made any changes then i will get this instead of the upcoming iphone 6..i dont like to root my device...if only this note 4 running HTC sense 6 that would be an awesome phone!
22. alexoneseven (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)
Yes they have updated the look, but I can't speak to the laggyness of the UI. It does look more clean and simplified though, I will say that much. Still a far superior phone in terms of raw capabilities though, had the iphone 5, 5s, note 3, HTC one M7 and iPhone 6.... none of them compare to the usefullness of the note. iPhone is up for sale and note 4 is on its way!
17. darkoman4 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Ha, ha. There was HTC trying to be innovative, came up with a new flip cover. Didn't want to copy Samsung like LG did, and what do you know, Samsung comes back and just copy poor HTC.
18. gigaraga (Posts: 1393; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Saw the S View cover, nice nice nice. Looks at the LED cover, DROOLS
20. MCS89 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Oct 2014)
Why is the S View Cover got strips or something??