Here are the best pixel art games for mobile
0. phoneArena 27 Sep 2012, 06:16 posted on
Pixel art! The reality of early gaming and the kind of graphical approach that brings nostalgia of gamers nowadays, pixel art is evolving to be an art form…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sorcio46 (Posts: 435; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Minecraft absolutely ! Great graphics and gameplay + some elements from its PC version
3. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Organ Trail Director's Cut is awesome too!
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
NO WP? xD
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'd like it if Fez came out on mobile platforms. o:
6. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Surprised that Organ Trail and none of the Kairosoft games made the cut. At least Game Dev Story, come on!
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i could still remember me playing pacman on gameboy!
8. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Pixel art, or 8-bit art, is one of many manifestations of phenomenon called retronostalgia. This particular nostalgia is called technonostalgia. Their attractiveness is in ironic turn of values characteristic for our post-modern time, a true result of end of History.