Here are Apple's new television commercials for the Apple iPad
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Feb 2013, 23:27
On Saturday, we told you about Apple's new billboards promoting the Apple iPad mini and the full sized fourth-generation Apple iPad with the focus on the 300,000 apps in the Apple App Store that are optimized for the tablet; now, we are happy to reveal to you the two new television commercials for the Apple iPad that are called "Alive" and "Together"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy posted on 17 Feb 2013, 23:39 3
Can all 300000 Apps be downloaded and installed on iPAD4 16GB without running out of space?
7. anywherehome posted on 18 Feb 2013, 00:21 0
no, but as an iConboard and game console (iToy) serves good :)
8. biophone posted on 18 Feb 2013, 00:41 1
You can pick the apps you want and have a large selection of apps to pick from
4. lyndon420 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 23:59 0
I like how 4 musicians have to share one ipad. Hey...let's start a band 'cause mommy finally gave in to my crying and bought me a mini pad.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 18 Feb 2013, 00:04 0
so you are saying that i can become a professional musician when i buy a ipad ? (skeptical African kid )
6. BattleBrat posted on 18 Feb 2013, 00:20 1
BOO! *Throws water bottle at monitor* Ipod touches all of them! ALL OF THEM!!!!
10. PermanentHiatus posted on 18 Feb 2013, 03:08 4
As far as optimized apps, iPad are still unmatched.
11. networkdood posted on 19 Feb 2013, 00:16 1
Apple's commercial seem to be getting lazy....nothing about them or the product it markets sets it apart from its competitors...except the name.