Here are 17 people who actually like Apple Maps
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:54
Could there really be anyone out there who likes the hot mess that is called Apple Maps? There are at least 17 fans of the application who have let themselves be known via some tweets, that they love Apple Maps no matter what you think...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Savage posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:56 63 0
Lol, The last one said Google Maps on iOS. People don't even know whose software they are using.
14. whysoserious posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:37 41 0
Amazing people, aren't they? A true showcase of how iFan's iBrain works. lol!
35. anywherehome posted on 27 Sep 2012, 04:53 18 0
yes, typical Apple's brainwashing worked here
74. saadasadkhatri posted on 29 Sep 2012, 07:42 0 0
I won't blame it on brainwashing, it's just another example of Apple's malpractices; this article came to my mind after reading this post:http://www.gartner.com/it/page
17. jjjsong posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:50 30 0
Average users are just very uninformed on technology... (well, that's also the reason why they buy iphones).
19. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:52 17 3
hahha... well its because iPhone are made for not so smart people!
it is made for those who dont like complicated! but heck... apple maps is complicated! Nokia maps rocks!
30. Ray.S posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:57 3 17
Not everyone cares that much about the techy stuff, guys, but this doesn't mean they aren't smart.
32. EclipseGSX posted on 27 Sep 2012, 04:21 12 2
Actually, that's exactly what it means but a typical response from a biased fanboy.
33. Ray.S posted on 27 Sep 2012, 04:41 7 15
So, if you don't care about tech, it makes you stupid? C'mooon...
41. someones4 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 05:56 13 1
well... personally, i won't go as far as 'stupid'. Let's go with 'easily satisfied' or 'simple-minded'. Is that ok then? In any case, how can you not care about tech especially in this age?
51. lzsbleach posted on 27 Sep 2012, 09:30 1 1
That is true and your making an investment on a phone so you should at least know the basics but then again how can you like something you never had before. These people have never held an Android phone so how can they know whats good from whats bad.
47. zhypher_23 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 08:35 1 0
Them giving a statement about tech that isn't true is showing you know everything about it *theoretically, if they don't know facts, they should keep their statements to themselves.
50. Danre posted on 27 Sep 2012, 09:21 1 0
Yeah! that doesn't make them stupid
but nor intelligent also.
56. lovefist posted on 27 Sep 2012, 10:51 1 0
Buying something priced absurdly and then brag that it is the best smartphone in the world without even knowing its competitors is stupid. C'mooon...
58. EclipseGSX posted on 27 Sep 2012, 11:45 2 0
What about these so called reports of iPhone users being more "techy" C'mooon... so you are saying Android users are the more techy ones?
60. remixfa posted on 27 Sep 2012, 11:52 2 1
I wouldnt say stupid... well, not for everyone. Your intelligence changes by subject, so you can be functionally illiterate in tech even though your super knowledgeable in something else. But we live in a world surrounded by tech. You need to have at least a basic knowledge of what is out there and how to use it. Anyone that does not is nearly guaranteed to not get very far in life.. or at least any farther than they are. Even old school jobs like mechanics are ruled by computers now. What's left? Trash collection.. mortician?
This is a geeks world. Over the last 20-30 years the world has changed thanks to technology. Those who have not embraced it by now are just dust to be swept aside. Those that do embrace it have the best chances of having a solid life.
69. roscuthiii posted on 28 Sep 2012, 11:36 0 0
page 2, middle Tweet, last sentence: "Simple things make me so excited!!"
(paraphrased - Simple is, as simple does?)
63. downphoenix posted on 27 Sep 2012, 13:37 1 0
Okay Ray, that is a fair point. But I have a hunch they are stupid, given their responses. Or they live in a tiny bubble in the world where apple maps is actually accurate.
64. whysoserious posted on 27 Sep 2012, 14:03 5 0
C'mooon guys, cut Ray S. some slack will you? He's got a point, 'stupid' is a very harsh word.
...try iStupid and be a little more innovative!
67. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 27 Sep 2012, 19:21 1 0
it s just simple ray... iPhone isnt made for tech genius!
36. uzairkhan1994 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 05:10 1 1
that means hes not a geek and not a fan boy either ... he just like what he got
43. PhenomFaz posted on 27 Sep 2012, 06:15 2 0
ok wait now just wait! Let me get this straight...Someone actually LIKES apple maps!!!
65. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2012, 14:40 0 0
Ladies and gentlemen those 17 tweets*Tweeter, another brainwashing company just like Apple* are from people are straight up retarded and shouldnt be allowed to live in any country that has electricity!
66. buccob posted on 27 Sep 2012, 15:54 0 0
I bet some of them (if not all, save for the last one lol) either work for apple or are being paid to tweet those... or just dumb people...
70. roscuthiii posted on 28 Sep 2012, 11:41 0 0
They appear for the most part to be trend-following, hyperbolic, teenage girls... AKA, the iPhone crowd. ;-)
2. No_Nonsense posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:57 8 1
They haven't used Nokia Maps or they are happy with whatever Apple provides them with.
29. E.N. posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:54 2 7
I'd choose Google/Nokia Maps over ios6 maps any day, but I think Apple Maps is good too. There are many errors in Apple's maps I'm sure, but in my experience its actually been pretty good.
I think that the huge negative press on maps is over the top and in no way indicative of everyday use (at least in my area anyway).
3. random1204 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:57 14 0
All I see is "OMGOSH MY NEW APPLE MAPS IS SO AWESOME! IT EVEN DOES EVERYTHING GOOGLE MAPS ON ANDROID HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR YEARS NOW!"
Have you used Google even as a search engine or maps online at all before?
Next step for horrible people to attempt: Hack iOS Maps to direct its users....into oncoming traffic.
5. parvsingh05 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 01:59 5 0
lol this world awseome, thats why i like the planet earth ;D
54. Googlethis posted on 27 Sep 2012, 10:40 1 0
You like this planet. I don't its to crowded. lol
6. bohdan4ik13 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:00 0 1
Apple Maps are good in Russia, because of partnership with Yandex, which has the best maps of Russia and Ukraine ever.
7. gilkzxc posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:10 1 0
i think you got mistaken they don't like the maps they are been sarcastic
cause not to ofend them only a moron will say that a map for "paralle universes" is a good map .
8. Kostas_13 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:18 5 0
These ppl can be briefly described like this:
10. oldmandaddy posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:27 0 13
The worst things are when Googles come out with android 1.5 , 1.6 and even 4.1 jelly bean they are still behind, they still lags . Googles took 4 to 5 years , let see how long Apples to mapping it right.
23. xray174 posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:23 0 0
lol and google maps works better on android 1.5 then ios6
27. phitch posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:46 6 0
Can you please retype this into something coherent? It doesn't even make sense. Android 4.0 and 4.1 have no lag, but you wouldn't know that since you haven't actually used... you know what forget it. I can see this being like a conversation with a brick wall.
12. oldmandaddy posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:32 0 7
They are actually 170millions like Android 1.5.
13. modyt posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:37 0 3
Most of them seem to be those advertising bots by Google! "I earned $1M dollars working 2 hours from home! Find out how!" Yeah sure... Google will go bankrupt...
16. modyt posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:42 2 0
Oh hell... just saw the ad flashing in the slideshow above! #KMN
15. CyberianPirate posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:38 4 0
still got people which still worship fruit company even the apple maps is really bad...
at least 17 out of 5,000,000 iS***p still praised it :p
18. boss_king posted on 27 Sep 2012, 02:52 5 0
Lmao Perfect Example how Isheep Are totally Blind & don't nonothing about There own OS Haha Can't stop Laughing at the last one...
28. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:47 0 6
Oops I haven't tweet it yet...
Let me tweet it here :)
APPLE MAP IS SOOO AWESOME!!!!
49. chaoticrazor posted on 27 Sep 2012, 09:20 5 0
can you stop been a useless troll
you flop more then a fish out of water and its stupid now
59. EclipseGSX posted on 27 Sep 2012, 11:47 5 0
Seriously you are now more annoying than that Apple Royally guy who was all @ WE LIKE THIS, @ WE ARE APPLE...blah blah blah
71. Googlethis posted on 28 Sep 2012, 12:30 1 0
maybe he is like beetle juice say his name enough times and he will apeare
24. Bozzor posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:30 1 0
This is hardly surprising: with millions of iPhone 5s in people's hands already, there are bound to many individuals who have had only limited exposure to the iOS 6 Maps feature, who live in well charted areas that Apple got right and for whom the really excellent visual features of the Maps function has been very impressive. It's not as if EVERY possible thing that the new Maps program does, it completely stuffs up. My experience has been poor on three of the eight occasions I have used it (on an iPhone 4S with iOS 6), but it is easy to see how people could have had a perfectly negative or a perfectly positive experience at this early stage.
25. Bozzor posted on 27 Sep 2012, 03:32 0 0
Also need to add that it could be interesting to see some proper statistics as to user satisfaction with the Maps feature...
34. AlexYouOC posted on 27 Sep 2012, 04:47 0 0
Perfect example of why the iPhone is a dumb smart phone for dumb people. They will praise anything Apple releases just because its Apple, regardless of how many other better products there are in the world
37. soshi posted on 27 Sep 2012, 05:13 0 0
Some of them doing sarcasm I think, like "using imap to place that he already know"
what is talking map, talking phone is so noisy. I uninstall google now because i prefer texting more than talking like stupid, especially in public