"Hello", here's an AT&T ad that shows off three versions of its exclusive Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Oct 2012, 21:59
AT&T's exclusive Nokia Lumia 920 is the featured star of an ad called "Hello" which focuses on AT&T's 4G network; the Nokia Lumia 920 is shown in black, cyan and white and is expected to launch on November 11th for $149.99 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss posted on 28 Oct 2012, 19:13 5 0
Nice to atleast see them have something on this beast
2. pookiewood posted on 28 Oct 2012, 19:13 5 0
Cyan please! I sure hope AT&T makes an announcement about dates and actual prices at tomorrows event. If not I will be furious!
4. papss posted on 28 Oct 2012, 19:43 1 0
The jerseys have W and P as the two teams and one had number 11.. Hmmm wonder if that was a hint
8. Lboogey6 posted on 28 Oct 2012, 21:50 0 4
....sharing a youtube video...?? lets go smart phone of 2008
9. KParks23 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 01:01 1 1
What a stupid commercial! I hope the lumia sells very well it looks and is priced great!
10. fins71 posted on 29 Oct 2012, 04:30 0 1
What would appear to be a big time college coach? A casual fan would recognize him. Bob Stoops from Oklahoma University. He is about as well known as it gets in college football, besides Urban Meyer, and Nick Saban. I liked the commercial myself. Oddly enough that same type of play really happened for a touchdown in a Cincinnati Bengals game. The Cincy receiver stuck the landing in end zone. Was pretty awesome.
11. Okie01 posted on 18 Nov 2012, 20:01 0 0
FYI, the school is Putnam City West High School in Oklahoma City, I lettered in 1969 and have the same letter jacket