"Hello", here's an AT&T ad that shows off three versions of its exclusive Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena 28 Oct 2012, 21:59 posted on
AT&T's exclusive Nokia Lumia 920 is the featured star of an ad called "Hello" which focuses on AT&T's 4G network; the Nokia Lumia 920 is shown in black, cyan and white and is expected to launch on November 11th for $149.99 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
Nice to atleast see them have something on this beast
2. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Cyan please! I sure hope AT&T makes an announcement about dates and actual prices at tomorrows event. If not I will be furious!
4. papss (unregistered)
The jerseys have W and P as the two teams and one had number 11.. Hmmm wonder if that was a hint
7. DechyX (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 May 2011)
I would have never noticed that... lol, weird
6. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
sucks... wish it wasn't an at&t exclusive. :(
8. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
....sharing a youtube video...?? lets go smart phone of 2008
9. KParks23 (Posts: 576; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
What a stupid commercial! I hope the lumia sells very well it looks and is priced great!
10. fins71 (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
What would appear to be a big time college coach? A casual fan would recognize him. Bob Stoops from Oklahoma University. He is about as well known as it gets in college football, besides Urban Meyer, and Nick Saban. I liked the commercial myself. Oddly enough that same type of play really happened for a touchdown in a Cincinnati Bengals game. The Cincy receiver stuck the landing in end zone. Was pretty awesome.
11. Okie01 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
FYI, the school is Putnam City West High School in Oklahoma City, I lettered in 1969 and have the same letter jacket