- Add medical records to Hello Doctor by taking a photo, choosing from your Photo Library or using Dropbox.
- Your medical records are organized by date and type in SmartLists, with real-time access, always. Offline too.
- Swipe left and right to browse records by date and drag a record upwards to access previous records of the same type.
- Need to access older records? Just swipe to see older records of the same type.
- Can’t tell a blood test from urine test? The files are organized according to type of record.
- Need a hard copy for your Doctor? Use the email or fax to send your record in real-time.
Hello Doctor app makes it easier to keep track of a complex medical condition
Using the so-called SmartLists, the free Hello Doctor application for iOS just made your nerve-racking encounter with a cancer or other complex medical condition a bit more palatable by automatically organizing your documents, visits and healing procedures.
Say what you will about the wonders of our health care system, but one thing it is not very good at is centralizing and organizing your progress in the battles against disease, that often involves multiple specialists, procedures and hospitals, in a user-friendly way.
Hello Doctor, just as its friendly name implies, is a comparatively easy way to organize the mess - using electronics records automatically pulled from medical databases, or just plain old shoot-with-the-iPhone-camera method for entering your paper records, the app groups them by type, like blood and urine tests, and color codes them for easier access. This is the basic idea: