Hello Doctor app makes it easier to keep track of a complex medical condition
- Add medical records to Hello Doctor by taking a photo, choosing from your Photo Library or using Dropbox.
- Your medical records are organized by date and type in SmartLists, with real-time access, always. Offline too.
- Swipe left and right to browse records by date and drag a record upwards to access previous records of the same type.
- Need to access older records? Just swipe to see older records of the same type.
- Can’t tell a blood test from urine test? The files are organized according to type of record.
- Need a hard copy for your Doctor? Use the email or fax to send your record in real-time.
1. karen3b (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Are you able to sync across iPhone, iPad, & Mac? Can the info entered be backed up via Time Capsule or on iCloud?
2. yaelbeeri (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Jun 2013)
I apologize for the delay in the response.
At the moment we are only available on iPads, with the iPhone app coming up within a few weeks.
As for syncing with desktops – we do not support that yet but it is on our plan and we hope to make it available soon.
Thanks for your interest in Hello Doctor!