Heins: Strong BlackBerry Z10 sales will influence decision on what to do with the company
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2013, 01:23 posted on
BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins told a German newspaper that the BlackBerry Z10 is selling well enough to affect the tone of the discussions underway in a ongoing review of the business; no matter how strong or weak sales of both the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 turn out, there won't be any decision on what to do with the company until both phones have been rolled out and the impact of the devices measured...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
pftt, strong sales you say? Stop lying already heins
10. dr_fajardo12 (Posts: 107; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
14. jacko1977 (Posts: 377; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
you know apple is the biggest liers right just look at all the lies they told at there ijunk 5 announcement
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
great news! apps apps apps is really all they want bb :)
7. nikenturd (unregistered)
Sorry Heins...Backberry is already in the intensive care unit...three reasons why your business WILL die in the coming months
1. Nobody wants an outdated phone with few app selections
2. Nobody wants to pay at a premium price for outdated phone with very few app selections
3. Yeah..it is outdated, you pay more for less ....lol.....RIP BB (for good)
15. jacko1977 (Posts: 377; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
you pay more for less yep that sounds like an iphone
8. Armor (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Go Blackberry. IOs is tired and android is boring. Blackberry to the top again.
9. nikenturd (unregistered)
Are you a paid troll? yeah you must be....
13. apiskula (limited) (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I have a decision for you right now. Close your doors your product sucks!
16. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Nobody wants a bb now, everyone is after android and ios