Heins: Strong BlackBerry Z10 sales will influence decision on what to do with the company
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Feb 2013, 01:23
BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins told a German newspaper that the BlackBerry Z10 is selling well enough to affect the tone of the discussions underway in a ongoing review of the business; no matter how strong or weak sales of both the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 turn out, there won't be any decision on what to do with the company until both phones have been rolled out and the impact of the devices measured...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 27 Feb 2013, 01:50 6 4
pftt, strong sales you say? Stop lying already heins
14. jacko1977 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 11:46 2 0
you know apple is the biggest liers right just look at all the lies they told at there ijunk 5 announcement
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 27 Feb 2013, 02:21 3 2
great news! apps apps apps is really all they want bb :)
7. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 27 Feb 2013, 03:09 4 6
Sorry Heins...Backberry is already in the intensive care unit...three reasons why your business WILL die in the coming months
1. Nobody wants an outdated phone with few app selections
2. Nobody wants to pay at a premium price for outdated phone with very few app selections
3. Yeah..it is outdated, you pay more for less ....lol.....RIP BB (for good)
15. jacko1977 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 11:47 3 0
you pay more for less yep that sounds like an iphone
8. Armor posted on 27 Feb 2013, 04:35 6 0
Go Blackberry. IOs is tired and android is boring. Blackberry to the top again.
9. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 27 Feb 2013, 05:47 0 2
Are you a paid troll? yeah you must be....
13. apiskula posted on 27 Feb 2013, 11:23 1 2
I have a decision for you right now. Close your doors your product sucks!
16. SamsungFan posted on 27 Feb 2013, 23:07 0 0
Nobody wants a bb now, everyone is after android and ios