Heins: BlackBerry Q10 is being tested by 40 carriers in 20 countries
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 11:53 posted on
Now that Verizon has launched the BlackBerry Z10, the three major U.S. carriers that had planned to offer the all-touch BlackBerry 10 have each released the device and now attention turns to the QWERTY-equipped BlackBerry Q10; according to BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins, the model is being tested by 40 carriers in 20 countries...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hate to say this but, the Q10 is really FUGLY!
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7028; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
So are u. Alot of people wants the q10 with its qwerty keyboard. Im sure this phone will sell more than the z10 plus it hage a super amoled screen.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Its just my opinion, somebody love qwerty keyboards, somebody don't (including me). I still love the Z10.
11. StreetNerd (Posts: 749; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i Sold my 1 day old Xperia Z and bought a Lumia 920 :')
9. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
It's not about the looks, it's about function... For most business users, the tactile keyboard is what they're used to and want on a smartphone. I think BB is wrong for bringing out the touchscreen Z10 first instead of the Q10... If users wanted a touchscreen, they would get and have gotten the iPhone or Android device already.
10. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Each have their own opinion. We should not bash each other.
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
All of which is in Africa (bb isn't selling very well in developed countries)