Heins: BlackBerry Q10 is being tested by 40 carriers in 20 countries
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 11:53 posted on
Now that Verizon has launched the BlackBerry Z10, the three major U.S. carriers that had planned to offer the all-touch BlackBerry 10 have each released the device and now attention turns to the QWERTY-equipped BlackBerry Q10; according to BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins, the model is being tested by 40 carriers in 20 countries...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hate to say this but, the Q10 is really FUGLY!
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
So are u. Alot of people wants the q10 with its qwerty keyboard. Im sure this phone will sell more than the z10 plus it hage a super amoled screen.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Its just my opinion, somebody love qwerty keyboards, somebody don't (including me). I still love the Z10.
11. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i Sold my 1 day old Xperia Z and bought a Lumia 920 :')
9. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
It's not about the looks, it's about function... For most business users, the tactile keyboard is what they're used to and want on a smartphone. I think BB is wrong for bringing out the touchscreen Z10 first instead of the Q10... If users wanted a touchscreen, they would get and have gotten the iPhone or Android device already.
10. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Each have their own opinion. We should not bash each other.
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
All of which is in Africa (bb isn't selling very well in developed countries)