Head of Microsoft’s Windows division goes skateboarding…on a Surface tablet
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2012, 00:32 posted on
Steven Sinofsky decided to go for a spin today and take along a skateboard. That is not an uncommon occurrence...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 2018; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Include that surface skateboard in your ad and I'm sure that it will sell even more than what you expect
2. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
this is what i call a multi purpose tablet. work and play
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol i remember using examination boards as cricket bat after exams back in childhood
8. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
That sounds like a cruel way to kill those nice little bugs.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol the cricket we talking about is the game cricket widely played not the insect :\
4. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
why in the world he is doing that? there are a lot of meaningful scientific ways to test the durability of the tablets, any how I am glad that he didn't ice skate on the Surface..
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Image 2 looks cute! Lol...
He looks like a toddler riding his first ever skates.
7. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Therefore if i have a very big Surface Tablet then i can use it for Surfing while twitting.. ^_^
11. FireDragon (Posts: 112; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Next ad for Surface would be something like Car breaks down in middle of no where, guy (or how about if its a girl?) came out, whiping out his (imagin her) Surface, snap the wheels McGuyer style and there he (ok she) goes on his (her) way to date.
Not to mention if some physco appears, Surface going to bash his head out with no trouble - and on the way to - wherever.
14. gulfu (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
sure ..surface will be sold more as a skateboard than a tablet