Havok brings its cinematic game physics engine to Windows Phone 8
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jun 2012, 12:40
Windows Phone 8 shares the same kernel with Windows 8 and the same native development language, which is probably the most significant news from tonight's unveiling of Microsoft's next mobile OS iteration. A great demonstration what that means was the appearance of the folks from Havok on stage, who said with the new kernel it only took them a few weeks to port their award-winning game physics engine to Windows Phone 8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. speckledapple posted on 20 Jun 2012, 12:44 3 0
and with the same elements, it would be nice to see the level of capatibility with windows phone 8.
3. PhansMuneeb posted on 20 Jun 2012, 12:44 3 0
The only bad news is i can't get new phone till 2014... :'(
4. CX3NT3_713 posted on 20 Jun 2012, 12:46 1 0
Nice... I'm very excited with what W8 is going ....
5. Bluesky02 posted on 20 Jun 2012, 12:46 1 0
That's amazing. If Havok is coming so is Unreal Engine, and many other might follow. No doubt we'll have great games.