Havok brings its cinematic game physics engine to Windows Phone 8
1. Synack (Posts: 677; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Looks like the PS phones are about to get pwnd.
2. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
and with the same elements, it would be nice to see the level of capatibility with windows phone 8.
3. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
The only bad news is i can't get new phone till 2014... :'(
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Nice... I'm very excited with what W8 is going ....
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
That's amazing. If Havok is coming so is Unreal Engine, and many other might follow. No doubt we'll have great games.