Having problems waking up? Find Me Coffee is now available for Windows Phone 8
0. phoneArena 31 Mar 2013, 10:46 posted on
Find Me Coffee is the perfect app for those who need a cup of Joe to get going; the app, available for iOS and Android, is now available for Windows Phone 8 using caffeine addicts thanks to the iOS version which is getting ported over to Microsoft's mobile OS and which allows you to look for coffee shops with particular features like free Wi-Fi...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Alan F why was this moderated, this is good news?
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wtf so you give me a warning for stating the regular posters who like and have good news for this!!!!
You're sad AlanF!!!
How the hell was I Trolling?
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1736; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I'd give you a snickers bar if possible bud lol.
8. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
You get a warning for being infantile and irrelevant, qualities displayed by the majority of WP haters ;o)
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I would be gratefully and happy if my name was on there!
I've seen so many others come on WP article and bash and trash Troll hate dislike it! It's like someone saying I like Android or iOs, but I don't see anything wrong! There are Android and iOs haters! So what's the big deal?
So you're more worried what people would think and say, but why? Take it easy, be cool and chill!
I was stating that this is good news for all the WP users, now that's classed as Troll? WTF please that's off topic!
How so sad and pathetic! As if all the regulars that post and have been visiting PA don't know which users like there platform?
12. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
all true, just ignore troll he's run his course and now is just a dull predictable kid.
best thing to start doing now is not reply to him and if the kid gets to pathetic just comment about him but not too him. if we all pretend he's not there he isnt getting the attention he badly needs and will hopefully take the hint to go away
you will be spending alot of time making him look an idiot which aint hard to do i grant you
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What a joke! Says the the guy whose 20 years younger than me calls me a kid! Listen son: geezer!
7. DKMDROID (Posts: 102; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
oooh this is going to be the game changer WP8 has been waiting for
10. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2006; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Love WP or hate it, you can't deny the apps look great and have a great UI.
17. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Great, an app for hipsters that think coffee shops they actually know about are too mainstream.