Have you received the iOS 7 update yet? Let us know when you do!
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 04:21 posted on
Today is iOS 7 day, and so we're expecting apple to release the latest version of its mobile OS at around 10 AM Pacific Time. Check out this post for more info on the release time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. vincelongman (Posts: 3480; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I can't wait as well...
But my iPod Touch 4 won't be getting it :(
Oh well, time to upgrade, and lots of new phones coming very soon :)
2. Ramkumar (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
When will be the update available in india..
3. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Can we stop having useless posts for iOS 7. When it will be released, sure it deserves to be in news but it isn't even released yet.
8. SIGPRO (Posts: 1056; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
says the dork.....hmmm what's wrong.....oh wait
20. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
instead of +1 , atleast present your opinion. If you don't have one, foff.
23. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Good One Tech +1 \m/...Candy here is getting annoyed
25. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Here's my opinion. Go have a KitKat and troll somewhere else.
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 18439; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok I'll present my opinion. IMHO, good one Tech +1.
10. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
iOS 7 is one of the biggest overhauls in Apple histroy. Stop clicking on iOS articles if your sick of them!
35. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Actually you're right..
But isn't it sad for you guys to recieve all these features just now when we have had them for years?
Enjoy your V1.0 Andro.. err. iOS lol.
36. Ninetysix (Posts: 2195; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Yeah it's very sad. A lot of people are weeping right this moment.
73. darkkjedii (Posts: 18439; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ninetysix shut ilia down, like you did yesterday. He was so shook, all he could do was run some benchmarks while sucking his binky. Little baby
79. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Why on earth do you keep thinking that I actually care what anyone on the internet thinks of me? Or that anyone except the mods can "shut me down"? :)
84. ilia1986 (unregistered)
The fact that I comment here doesn't mean in the slightest that I care what the response would be. I do so because I can. Oh and because it's fun. :)
86. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
and the wee lil smiley at the end he leaves acting all calm...while he gets riled up...opens iOS articles to post irrelevant comments thinking he's a techie and acts like a wannabe.
u sure about android v1.0....did you even use it?..google your answer before replying to my comment..\m/
21. amats69 (Posts: 1256; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Just stop clicking and posting comments on ios7 article then your problem is solve..simple right?
42. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Sure there are no iphags on android related threads
45. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
so in "your" opinion, you doing the same on iOS articles makes you a hag!? LOL
46. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
makes a joke.... writes lol too with it. Pathetic.
56. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
work on better comebacks and originality chocolate boy
75. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
atleast mine isn't a dumb reply. And people replying me here... well iPhags area, can't expect much.
87. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
meh..... you are trying real hard...but needs more maturity and wit...work on it and you just might make it
28. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
aww sounds like someone bit the ass part out of his kitkat... haha
don't hate... let us apple users enjoy the release of our new OS.
have a seat sir. aint nobody got time for that!
43. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
enjoy when it comes out. Is it that hard to understand?
58. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
Yea dude, they are entitled to their opinion. How about just letting them enjoy their day?
81. techaman (unregistered)
think of it like this io7 brings iphone users closer to the top os android i mean everything in the last 2 years of iphone came out 4 years ago on android, most iphone users will get this io7 and think its amazing but then they will be saying this is great i can do this and this, its new for them not all iphone users are that smart i work with some and how are they stupid, proven fact android is for smart people iphone for girls and old people or hand me down to kids.
i like all phones i just think people need to open there minds and get the phone that works for you just don't go shouting and suing people for copying when its what your company and phones are based off of.
47. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
@Kitkat - Trolling pretty hard this morning. Take it down a notch.
4. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 960; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Got my iPad 4 charged up and ready. I'm waiting impatiently :D lol
7. SIGPRO (Posts: 1056; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
ios 7 wil drain your battery, it has flaws in it!
9. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 960; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Thanks Captain Obvious, that's pretty much par for the course with any new OS version, they all have flaws in the beginning.
14. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 325; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
*All iPhone batteries have* - fixed. Anyway, false statement.
18. phonedawg (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
With all due respect.. How is that a false statement?
Are you a iPhone owner?
19. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 325; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Used to have a 5 - and always, always, managed over 2 days standby time. Granted i'm not a power user but i wouldn't have said there was a flaw with my battery at all :)
30. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Atleast on android I can choose how I want my phone to look. Apple and Microsoft gets to force you to use their crappy stock UI.
44. ally2801 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
Oh? Hello robot, there's something I think your developers should program into you. What's jailbreaking for? Oh, theming, tweaking etc. now that's customisation. Android is still limited, but a jailbroken iPhone has heaps of possibilities. Think about that, green tin can.
85. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Have you even used an android phone? There is no jailbreaking because android comes not locked down like a prison by default. Android has way more customization than a jailbroken iphone without even rooting.
53. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
They ain't ugly, they look great with stock UI. Android looks like a cheap cousin of symbian.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 18439; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Android will without flaws, and it has em too.
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 18439; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Backing up my iPad rite now, I'm not gonna update my ip5. Since I'm selling it, I'll let the buyer decide before I update it.
29. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Darkk what up bro!!!
IT IS TIME!!!!
i need this like crack son! lol
74. darkkjedii (Posts: 18439; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol whatup G2G? I'm still at work yo, can't download it till 4 :( +1
22. amats69 (Posts: 1256; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I check every now and then for the update. :-) I'm excited for my iPad running on ios 7
24. jeff_1 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
my moms ipad looks like a 3d comics now...
31. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
IOS 6 looked nothing like DOS?
It is pretty obvious that Apple ripped off MIUI for the IOS 7 theme.
34. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
So them using some fancy backgrounds and newer icons is different? Its pretty sad it toke them like 4 iPhones before you could even set your own background.
39. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
who said anything about being different buddy? iOS doesnt claim to be different...neither did I...it just does simple things beautifully and that's all we ask for.
Don't worry stuff like this will soon end up as launchers in android(m sure it already has with major download counts)...you can download and enjoy that or something else too since the out of the box thing they deliver is not par with iOS and Windows
48. bucky (Posts: 2283; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
And what miui remind you of in the first place?