Have you received the iOS 7 update yet? Let us know when you do!
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 04:21 posted on
Today is iOS 7 day, and so we're expecting apple to release the latest version of its mobile OS at around 10 AM Pacific Time. Check out this post for more info on the release time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. vincelongman (Posts: 4529; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I can't wait as well...
But my iPod Touch 4 won't be getting it :(
Oh well, time to upgrade, and lots of new phones coming very soon :)
2. Ramkumar (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
When will be the update available in india..
3. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Can we stop having useless posts for iOS 7. When it will be released, sure it deserves to be in news but it isn't even released yet.
8. SIGPRO (Posts: 1474; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
says the dork.....hmmm what's wrong.....oh wait
20. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
instead of +1 , atleast present your opinion. If you don't have one, foff.
23. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Good One Tech +1 \m/...Candy here is getting annoyed
25. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Here's my opinion. Go have a KitKat and troll somewhere else.
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok I'll present my opinion. IMHO, good one Tech +1.
10. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
iOS 7 is one of the biggest overhauls in Apple histroy. Stop clicking on iOS articles if your sick of them!
35. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Actually you're right..
But isn't it sad for you guys to recieve all these features just now when we have had them for years?
Enjoy your V1.0 Andro.. err. iOS lol.
36. Ninetysix (Posts: 2453; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Yeah it's very sad. A lot of people are weeping right this moment.
73. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ninetysix shut ilia down, like you did yesterday. He was so shook, all he could do was run some benchmarks while sucking his binky. Little baby
79. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Why on earth do you keep thinking that I actually care what anyone on the internet thinks of me? Or that anyone except the mods can "shut me down"? :)
84. ilia1986 (unregistered)
The fact that I comment here doesn't mean in the slightest that I care what the response would be. I do so because I can. Oh and because it's fun. :)
86. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
and the wee lil smiley at the end he leaves acting all calm...while he gets riled up...opens iOS articles to post irrelevant comments thinking he's a techie and acts like a wannabe.
u sure about android v1.0....did you even use it?..google your answer before replying to my comment..\m/
21. amats69 (Posts: 1461; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Just stop clicking and posting comments on ios7 article then your problem is solve..simple right?
42. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Sure there are no iphags on android related threads
45. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
so in "your" opinion, you doing the same on iOS articles makes you a hag!? LOL
46. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
makes a joke.... writes lol too with it. Pathetic.
56. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
work on better comebacks and originality chocolate boy
75. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
atleast mine isn't a dumb reply. And people replying me here... well iPhags area, can't expect much.