Have no fear, newest Root method for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 is here
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2013, 23:31 posted on
If you are running a Verizon Galaxy S4 that is on software VRUAME7, there is now a way to root your phone, just follow the steps to have it done.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Daftama (Posts: 614; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Anyone got a video step by step for dummies
3. monomilkman (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I did this a few days ago and can confirm it works
2. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
See, I told everyone that issue would get resolved.
7. buetow79 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
at the second command, I am getting /system/bin/sh: ./pwn: can't execute: permission denied and then a security notice comes up saying; Terminal Emulator attempted to access a secure area on your phone without authorization. this attempt has been blocked. make sure your phone is protected by updating the security policy to the latest version from samsung. what if anything did or can i do to stop this? it will not allow me to move on to step three
4. mjwford1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Seems to be working for me but once I go into CWM recovery and try to install AOKP, I get a 'can't read whole signature error' and it reboots back to stock. What am I missing? I rooted my Galaxy Nexus and put a hundred ROM's on it. Never had an issue like this.
5. bohanan (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
When I format my sd card there is no option to format in exfat. I have a 64gb card and I tried to format it from the phone as well as my computer, any help would be very much appreciated!
6. bohanan (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Formatted the card in exfat but still gives me the denied access.
8. Clayton9999 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
This worked for me mobile2mobile.net/rooting-jail-breaking/samsung/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-s4-i9500-free/