Have no fear, newest Root method for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 is here
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2013, 23:31 posted on
If you are running a Verizon Galaxy S4 that is on software VRUAME7, there is now a way to root your phone, just follow the steps to have it done.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Daftama (Posts: 489; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Anyone got a video step by step for dummies
3. monomilkman (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I did this a few days ago and can confirm it works
2. networkdood (Posts: 4748; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
See, I told everyone that issue would get resolved.
4. mjwford1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Seems to be working for me but once I go into CWM recovery and try to install AOKP, I get a 'can't read whole signature error' and it reboots back to stock. What am I missing? I rooted my Galaxy Nexus and put a hundred ROM's on it. Never had an issue like this.