Have no fear, iPhone 5 jailbreak is near
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2012, 08:32 posted on
If history is any indication, we should see the first jailbreaking solutions for the iPhone 5 next month, and asked whether the situation with the exploits is still "grim", like he said at WWJC few weeks ago, the hacker now answered "Not at all..."
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
i can't wait to Jailbreak mine to.
Why pay for Apps, when it's vailable for free "Cydia" Apple is ripping of the public way to much....
DanielP do you own a iP5? What phones do you own....?
10. nwright94 (unregistered)
By getting them for free you are taking money from the devs. They have to make money too.
2. miladkhahil (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Dec 2008)
The jailbreak reason isn't only to get free cydia apps.... It's way more than that ....
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'd rather let iPhone stay in prison!! :D
4. bubbadoes (Posts: 351; Member since: 03 May 2012)
just get an android..all the features you are looking for in ios are standard in Android
5. yingcong6 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
Fake? Where is the home button in the picture?
6. amanlife249 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Yes it's fake, I tried zooming it but couldn't find the home button.
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The phone is the iFone from China with Dual SIM.
11. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
this is fake as hell. iphone 5 can't be jailbroken anymore. you all iphone owners should sell your prosion phones and get a windows or andriod phone or look for a diffrent os system
13. nvrhde (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
Every day i chek for Jail break news for iOS 6.0
Cos I want to Unlock it and SELL it and buy a GS3
14. rayaray2124 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Really people. Go buy a damn android if you want to jail break it not only the iphone 5 but all previous iPhones. I hope the ip5 doesn't allow people to jail break it. Like they said earlier the developers have to get paid as well.