Have no fear, iPhone 5 jailbreak is near
1. TROLL posted on 15 Nov 2012, 08:38 5 2
i can't wait to Jailbreak mine to.
Why pay for Apps, when it's vailable for free "Cydia" Apple is ripping of the public way to much....
DanielP do you own a iP5? What phones do you own....?
10. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2012, 14:12 0 0
By getting them for free you are taking money from the devs. They have to make money too.
2. miladkhahil posted on 15 Nov 2012, 09:08 2 3
The jailbreak reason isn't only to get free cydia apps.... It's way more than that ....
4. bubbadoes posted on 15 Nov 2012, 09:28 3 1
just get an android..all the features you are looking for in ios are standard in Android
6. amanlife249 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 10:50 0 0
Yes it's fake, I tried zooming it but couldn't find the home button.
9. gwuhua1984 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 13:43 0 0
The phone is the iFone from China with Dual SIM.
11. bojan posted on 15 Nov 2012, 14:37 0 1
this is fake as hell. iphone 5 can't be jailbroken anymore. you all iphone owners should sell your prosion phones and get a windows or andriod phone or look for a diffrent os system
13. nvrhde posted on 15 Nov 2012, 23:26 0 2
Every day i chek for Jail break news for iOS 6.0
Cos I want to Unlock it and SELL it and buy a GS3
14. rayaray2124 posted on 29 Nov 2012, 13:51 0 0
Really people. Go buy a damn android if you want to jail break it not only the iphone 5 but all previous iPhones. I hope the ip5 doesn't allow people to jail break it. Like they said earlier the developers have to get paid as well.