Have an extra grand to spare? How about buying a CDMA Samsung GALAXY Nexus from Craig's List?
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Dec 2011, 21:13
A test version of Verizon's Samsung GALAXY Nexus is up for sale in the local Phoenix section of Craig's List; for the price of $1,000 you can be the first on the block, heck just about everywhere, to rock with the LTE enabled model of the first Android 4.0 phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 posted on 02 Dec 2011, 21:19 1 0
This article has been out only one minute and is already updated.
2. DOGIEFRESH posted on 02 Dec 2011, 21:24 3 10
Thousand DOLLARS for a slow and obsolete CDMA crap.......??? Heeeeeell nooooo.......LTE maybe.....!!!!
10. Synack posted on 03 Dec 2011, 08:51 1 0
First of all, CDMA is awesome, I'd rather have Verizon's slightly slower CDMA 3G than AT&T's junk 3G. I have service everywhere I go. Oh and secondly this has LTE dude. Learn2read.
7. The_Miz posted on 03 Dec 2011, 00:37 3 11
Yup, a thousand bucks for a phone that will become forgotten by February and when CES rolls around.
8. The_Miz posted on 03 Dec 2011, 01:05 1 6
Lol, let the thumbing down begin so PA can "hide" my comments.
9. Yeeee posted on 03 Dec 2011, 01:20 3 0
I don't know why sheep say new android phones will be forgotten. Even if it is its still better than the The iPhone and it will get updates perfectly on time. Also even though some android updates come late the phone still works perfectly fine and the average person wont even know a difference.
12. iamcc posted on 03 Dec 2011, 10:11 2 1
Just because new phones come out that are better doesn't mean the older phones will be forgotten.
But if that makes you feel better about waiting 12-16 months for a new model...
13. systamatics posted on 03 Dec 2011, 13:02 0 0
but then if you buy a phone in February it will be forgotten in april , so delay it till april , then buy a new phone in april! oh wait , no in june it will be forgotten , oh lala
5. DOGIEFRESH posted on 02 Dec 2011, 22:44 0 3
It has game if it LTE only but when roam outside of the LTE coverage CDMA is a crap sloww as f......
11. Kmack posted on 03 Dec 2011, 09:53 0 0
This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)