Have a glimpse at Samsung's history - from noodles through tanks to the Galaxy Nexus
4. Regular (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
We want a similar video on Nokia.
Nokia was founded in 1865 !
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
16. hunted (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Nokia first started timber trading when they started and Nokia is a name of a village in Finland
2. ilia1986 (unregistered)
lol I want that Samsung Tank to put a few rounds on Infinite loop 1, Cupertino, CA. :P
24. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
Only fragmentation they can claim then would be frag rounds through the wall.
11. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hopefully it comes with more than a 5mm shooter. :) :) :)
3. ddxmms (Posts: 141; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
and that's what you can call product diversity..
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1117; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
its good that Steve Jobs is in his underground bunker ...safe from those Artillery shells
9. bbblader (Posts: 520; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
want to know what a easy to destroy tank would be?
an Apple iTank
12. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
no, because apple would charge a 70% mark up per bullet and you can only use the big shells if you buy the official shooting app, but then only between 15 and 78 degrees of rotation, only between the hours of 7a and 11a and 3p and 5p... and only on wifi. no 4g or 3d navigation allowed.
samsung tank running with no artificial restrictions blows it out of the water pretty easily.
15. Commentator (Posts: 1866; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I think there are government regulations on consumer purchase of battle tanks anyways.
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i wonder how it will look like.. encased in oleophobic glass, maybe?
10. 1701nino (Posts: 139; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Hahahahaha,you guys are kiding,right? No way samseng with its plasticky devices can overrun apple. The greatest company on the planet. Apple eats samsung for breakfast;)
18. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
erm, i think apple looks more like food than samsung's tanks and oil drills.. just saying..
13. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what some people forget to realize is..
samsung IS beating apple currently. samsung beat them the last 2 quarters. Apple won for the year, but momentum is in samsung's corner. apple only competes with android, samsung competes with apple and all other android manufacturers and yet is staying toe to toe and taking down apple.
if there were 10 manufacturers making iOS devices, apple wouldnt even be a blip on the radar. even with all the extra competition, samsung is still taking the lead. how far ahead do u think they would be if there was less android competition? lol.
19. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i agree.. if apple releases iOS the way google did, and more manufacturers adopt it, i think apple will be beaten hands down.. the only thing that plays along with apple is only its exclusivity to be the only iOS device seller (not really manufacturer, cus that's foxconn's job, and also samsung btw, who made some of the chips inside its "i" products)
i admire how apple can be one of the best smartphone sellers and the biggest company in the world today with less than 10 types of products (i don't count generations and capacities), but to see how samsung innovate and diversify is really breathtaking..
and a note to all of you samsung haters or iFans who think i am a samsung fan, you are wrong.. i have NO samsung product..
14. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 329; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
not really a fan of samsung but WOW!!! they are good!
20. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Samsung's creations are only second to God's creation: Korean "Ladies". If you guys know what I mean. . .
21. 1701nino (Posts: 139; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Well that isn't exactly true apple sold more iphones then samsung last year and its only one company against at leat a dozen others no matter which opetating sistem they're on. Samsung copyed a lot from Apple including icons on touch wiz and shamlesly ripped off the design of their products. To me samsungs touch wiz interface is the worst of android. Just a bad copy off Apple thats the real truth
26. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
samsung has the ability to destroy all of the apple store with its tankers but it wont coz it destroys apple with its capability of making devices which performs better in every aspect n does not depend totally on luck or temporary hype which does not lasts long. eventually capability overcomes hype.