Has T-Mobile's web site mistakenly given the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G an S4 processor?
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2012, 17:11 posted on
T-Mobile will be launching the mid-range Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G in a matter of days, but there is still a question mark about which processor will be powering the device; all indications are that the handset will have a Qualcomm S3 processor while T-Mobile's web site shows it having a Qualcomm S4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah that is a big blunder. They really need to get their stuff together.
13. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
come on... its just a typo. everyone makes typos.
14. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
that guy/girl who writes on the website has to keep track of dozens of phones. I wouldn't be suprised that he got mixed up some place in the process
and 1.5 ghz snap dragon s3 sounds awefully like 1.5 ghz snap dragon s4. I don't blame him/her. after a long day I wouldn't be suprised if i made that mistake
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Hey, today is only About Apple and the New and iMproved and more giGantic iPhone 4S.5. Besides, I doubt that the folks over at TMo' know the difference between an S4 and S3 processor; they probably got it confused with actual iteration models like the Galaxy S3 vs the Galaxy S2.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Thanks for saving people PA........but like them i really wish that phone had an s4 instead of an s3 :(
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
today is apple day, no t mobile samsung htc and so on..
7. mttsndrs (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Actually, it looks like it does have the S4. Samsung's specs show the S4, and T-Mobile has confirmed that this phone will have the S4 processor.
8. mttsndrs (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
I apologize for the broken URLs. Here they are again:
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
1.5GHz, ARMv7, MSM8260A
is that an S4?
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4271; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yes, it is.
Right below the APQ8060A.
12. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
thanks bro.......hope its true then :)
11. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
S4 powered qwerty on T-Mobile is just what I need.