Harman Kardon launches iPhone headphone line
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Wow... Another "line of headphones" for the iPhone.
Zzzzz... how exciting... yawn.
3. raphael007 (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Iphone hunnnnhhhhhh, how amazing, next we need the new headphones for the new iphone plzzzzzzz (sarcasm)
6. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
But I think you can use it on your non iPhone too
It uses 3.5 mm jack right ?
2. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
When you look at the price of these it impresses me even more that current htc android phones the one v,one s, and one x coming bundled with free beats headphones. They admittingly are the in ear ibeats but these retail around 100 bucks so its a good deal
5. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe HTC no longer offer ibeats earphones bundled with their phones. Anyhow, Beats line of products are not up to par with their price point, better earphones/iem or headphones can be had at their selling point. Yes, the ibeats are better than any of the stock earphones phone usually come with but its definitely not $100 dollars worth of goods.
7. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Depending on your location,we still get them week in,week out bundled with beats. You really can't go wrong with a 250 euro non contract one v bundled with beats,the value is great there
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
My $60 Klipsh Image S4 PWN them all!
10. firestormbravo (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I have Klipsch Image S4 headphones as well, but my computer speakers are Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III. I know Harman/Kardon makes awesome speakers, so I am very intrigued by these new headphones.
8. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I guess because they avoided the lawsuit by being Apple only. Black rectangle with rounded corners.... Ultimately just a set of real ugly headphones, no thanks.
9. imaseein (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Will never buy anything that said it is "designed for iDevices". Shameless products.
11. firestormbravo (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Nowhere on Harmna/Kardon's website does it say "designed for iDevices" or anything of the sort. The article gives a false impression. Just because a manufacturer tries to make their product have awesome aesthetics, does not mean that they make "shameless products". In fact I have Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III and never have I owned better computer speakers. H/K makes great products, and for the quality these are not overpriced (like Beats).