Hard shell cases based on the speculated design of the iPhone 5 are now for sale
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2011, 09:48 posted on
Available for purchase right now courtesy of True Supplier, you can pick up a hard shell case for the iPhone5 in a variety of colors for the easy to shell out price of $6.99. Looking at them, you can tell that they follow the leaked design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dandirk (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
Man either they know something little others know, or they are counting on dumb people to buy them (or they are dumb themselves).
Who would buy a case for a phone that is coming out in over a month????
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
or even later :)
3. bossmt_2 (Posts: 437; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
So I want to buy a case for a phone that may not work, sure 7 bucks is cheap, but I mean I'd rather throw 7 bucks away on the lottery.
4. Moo (unregistered)
If this is correct then it seems not much is going to change.
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I want mine in royal blue. or rooster red.. jejejeje
6. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Didn't some employees of a case maker lose thier jobs over the same kind of leak for the iDiotPhone4 last year? When do these little asians learn not to fu*k with Adolph Jobs and the mighty LawApple.
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
mr 8ball.. dude love that u call them little asians... brilliant...!!!
9. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Well if any of these products were produced in America I could call them little mexicans LOL
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
bastard..lol....thats was cold..man... but is ok... lol
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5987; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder how many cases have been sold? Just because a photo is up on a website, doesn't mean they are producing. All it takes is a one-off prototype, and voila....
11. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
This seems dumb.
Rather spend money on something else, than on a phonecase that might not even fit.
Only isheep who buys this...