Happy hour: cool cocktails, drinks and bartender apps to get you through summer (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 08:23 posted on
It's the summer - time for chilling out, lounging on the beach or at the bars of said beach, or simply throwing vast backyard parties with homemade drinks and BBQ. If you are dry on ideas what to mix for your guests or yourself the next time you reach for the bottle, or just want to check out what's in that creamy thing the bartender just put on your tab, there are apps that come to the rescue, so we are rounding some of the perfect companions for your smartphone at this time of the year in the slideshow inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Cocktail flow for Windows phone is the best looking app out there. Its also available on android but Windows phone version looks gorgeous.
3. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 678; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I agree, Most WP apps looks better than the same of Android and iOS
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 678; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Nice looking girl.....
and its nice to see WP along with Android and iOS.
4. TruPatriot (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Wow great that you posted this in the middle of AUGUST to get us through the summer.
5. amilcarmz86 (Posts: 95; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I'd like to download one of these apps to get some mojitos :)
6. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I use the free version of Mixologist, but I might give Drinks Master a try. I'm not crazy about seeing what drinks you can make based on what you have with mixologist.