Happy Thanksgiving from PhoneArena to all our readers!
0. phoneArena 24 Nov 2011, 03:49 posted on
We at PhoneArena believe that you, dear reader, deserve one huge “Thank you!” for being the main reason why we are here today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
Nick i will tell you welcome on welcome giving day
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Happy thanksgiving, to everyone, from Mr Mr upgrade family to yours, black Friday here we come
4. snowgator (Posts: 3210; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Food, Family, Football. One of my favorite holidays!!
By the way, I am truly thankful for the Phone Arena community. I have learned a ton about mobile through all of you, and I am better to help my family and friends make good decision and not throw money away. Just wanted to say thanks.
5. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Same here, this site educated me everything about smartphones.
7. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Gobble gobble gobble. To all my fans, The Miz wishes you a happy thanksgiving because I'm AWESOME.
8. ElectroManiac (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Actually you are not, you are a barista.
Thanksgiving to you too and all phonearena members and staff.
16. hepresearch (unregistered)
You might become one soon... lol!
18. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Imma thumb you up for makin me smile this wide. . .
10. Slammer (Posts: 1034; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
Happy Thanksgiving to the PhoneArena staff for their dedication in providing the latest of news. To all, a Happy Holidays!
11. Sniggly (Posts: 7068; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh. Looks like I jumped the gun on the movie article.
Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I'll be posting a bit today, I'm sure. Then I'll see you all on the other side of Black Friday! Woo!
Oh, and Taco, looks like you won't be able to report this as an off topic post like you did to my other one. :)
12. hepresearch (unregistered)
Happy Thanksgiving to all... and after all I truly have to give thanks today, as earlier this week I received the good news that I appear to be in remission. I will know for sure by next week, after the last of the test results come back, but the last MRI and CT-scans show that the cancer is gone. Thank you all for the friendship, support, and encouragement... I am gonna make it through after all!
13. Sniggly (Posts: 7068; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hell yes! Let's hear it for Hep, the dude who's so badass that he kicked cancer in the teeth and sent it crying home to mommy! :D
19. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Be strong man, your mental strength is a big determining factor for you to completely kick ass that annoying cancer. . . (Male Nurse here) LOL. . .
17. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone- yours truly the coolest cat on here =)